Ch. 2 ~ Fooled

~Carter's POV~

I kissed Mica letting his tongue linger a little farther than necessary. "Mica..." I moaned. He gripped my ass and I felt my knees weaken. "Wifey's gonna be home inna few." I whispered in his ear and he trailed kisses from my neck to my collar bone. He released me and took a step back. I could see the want in his eyes. I blew him a kiss and sashayed to my red Porsche giving him a clear view of my legs and the way I swayed my ass. 

////////////3 hours later

I watched on my flat screen TV as Mica retrieved the ball and sent it flying far down the field past his opponents. What would the media do if they found out Mica was a cheating bastard?

 I then felt my iPhone 5s vibrate under my thigh. I muted the television and read the phone screen. Big bold letters read the name Dani, my friend Danielle. As soon as I contemplated whom was calling a wave of memory washed down my mind. No, not of her but of her husband and I, Mica. Just three hours ago, I made love in her bed, moaning in ecstasy as her husband pleased me in the way he pleases her. For what might I be torturing Danielle for? No reason at all, and in all honestly I'm not torturing her if she doesn't know.

I answered the phone to a sobbing woman. "Dani whats wrong?" I sat up obviously concerned for my friend. "I don't know girl. I just picked up Aubrei and Ivy from school and come home to find Mica loathing in our bed with someone's lingerie nearby. I can't even begin to think ..." Dani began to cry. For a second, just a mere second, I felt bad. I rolled my eyes though and put on my best 'I'm Your Friend and I'm Here For You' tone.

"Dani, don't cry. I know there's a simple explanation for all of this. Are you sure it isn't your own?" I asked lying so hard as of now. I knew exactly who's lingerie it was. In fact, I was cursing myself out right now for forgetting to remind Mica to hide it.

"Yes girl. I'm positive they aren't mines. I've checked. And besides, it smells of vaginal discharge and cheap perfume in here. If anything, Mica's only fooling himself thinking I'm gonna believe any of this is mines." I have to admit, I was pretty offended by her choice of words. I mean 'cheap perfume and vaginal discharge'. Really? Was I that bad? But I just thought, imagine how hurtful she'd be if she found out it was me.

"I just can't believe he'd cheat! And lets not forget this is the fourth time this week I'd caught on to him. I feel like this isn't the man I married in college anymore. I'm just glad you're still faithful." Dani chuckled into the speaker phone. My smug grin dropped and I remembered what a friendship we had until I became a conniving back stabber. I frowned, sorry that I turned against her but not sorry she finally found out Mica was cheating.

"Look, Dani, I gotta go girl. You know Love and Football coming on in a few. I need to loathe in that new Bath & Body Work body wash." I said excusing myself from this conversation. I hung up and stared at my muted TV screen. I watched as Mica's image flew by the television screen. I picked up my phone and under an anonymous number sent him a text.

Unknown Caller: 

Hey bae, miss u already <3 ;)