Ch. 8 ~ Seduce

~Mica's POV~

I hopped in my car and sped down the deserted road, driving nearly 3 times the speed limit. My heart was racing and my hands were becoming sweatier by the second. It was becoming harder to grip the steering wheel. How did Dani find out? My only answer was Desiree'. I knew I should had never told her ass anything at all.

In my point of view, my relationship is falling apart by the second. Not only is it ruining me, its destroying Danielle, and affecting our kids. If we don't have a relationship, we have kids. That's mainly whats keeping us together at this moment. I love that woman with my heart and soul. At night, she stays up crying out her pretty little eyes out when she thinks I'm asleep. It breaks my heart into a thousand pieces. I never meant to lay my hands on her, or hurt her the way I do. And I never meant to cheat on her.

I don't know how I let Carter and my relationship become so deep. Carter has something that Dani doesn't. I used to think it was the sex, but its something more. In the beginning Danielle and I were so in love that people thought we'd be wedlock until death, that is until I met Carter. Whenever I was around Carter would try so hard to gain my attention. I was never into her type, the type that throws them self at men just for some attention or ruins people's relationship just for their own satisfaction. Carter is selfish, inconsiderate, conniving, and devious. But that's what attracts me.

10 Years Ago...

It was Thursday, June 21st 2004. It was half time and coach had excused us off of the field. The team bundled up and we cited our infamous cheer and all separated. Tonight we were winning 36 to 12 playing Seinfeld University. I walked past a couple of team members who were slaying their team for losing so badly. Our crowd was inevitably loud and large, screaming us on and chanting our cheer. Cheerleaders were showing us love and the band was entering the field filling my ears with music.

Yet with all of this to distract me, I wasn't worried about anything but Danielle. We'd been dating now for some years, and I knew she had to be the one. She was perfection. Big rotund hazel eyes, ass for days and a pair of large perky breasts to match, long beautiful natural brown hair just the way I liked it, a good brain on her shoulders, and street smart. And to top all of this off, she was an absolute freak in the bed, she was totally open to any and everything.

I entered my own room. I had a private room since I was the star player on the team. I found my duffel bag and found a little box with a satin feel. I opened it and a 14 karat diamond ring gleamed under the fluorescent lights. Tonight was the night. Tonight I was going to man up and take Danielle's hand in marriage. I smiled to myself as I toyed with the ring in my hands, feeling every crevice and cut of the expensive diamond.

Out of nowhere, warm thin fingers covered my eyes. I wasn't surprised at all because I knew exactly who's they were. I smiled to myself, and tucked the ring away hoping she wouldn't see it. "I'm not playing with you, Danielle" I said jokingly.

"I'm not Danielle." A low tangy voice began to speak. It was Carter. My smile loosened and my voice dropped. I swerved around quickly and pushed Carter against the counter tops. "What are you doing in here?" I shifted my body weight against hers. She smiled, seductively and bit down her bottom lips.

I felt my anger rise. She knew what she was doing. She knew Danielle was the only woman I cared for and loved yet she put me in this position all the time. I tightly gripped her arms and pushed her harder against the counter top. "Answer me." I said through gritted teeth. She moaned in Ecstasy like me pushing her against the counter was appeasing to her greatest sexual fantasies. "I just wanted to check up on you." Her words were slurred and carried, "Wanted to see about you and your little 'wifey'." She said mockingly and laughing, a drunken laugh.