Ch. 13 ~ Reap What You Sow

5 years later...

Danielle was later convicted and sentenced 35 years in prison with parole. She continuously received visits from her two daughters and the previously injured, Mica, for three weeks. After that, they refused to come visit and hence Danielle hasn't seen her own children in over 5 years. Although she has been noted for great behavior and outstanding conduct, and is said to possibly be released early.

Mica lost his NFL career and moved out of state with his biological daughters, Aubrei and Ivy. After years of solitude he opened up to society and began dating again. He found himself a woman who later became his fiancé after a little over 16 weeks. She introduced him to a dangerous lifestyle of drugs and hardcore partying. After the media and the IRS got a hold of him they took his children and threw him and his fiancé in prison where he served 5 years. He is currently being released. He recently told the media that he intends to win custody over his children once more. He also added that he's went to rehab and is now clean.

Desireè continues to work as a chiropractor. She has long since cut ties off with Kain and their affair is dead. Since the murder, she found herself a therapist whom she confides in. She still has night terrors of the horrifying moment and lives the memory of the shocking blood gory scene. Although her HIV growth is rapidly increasing, and her immune system is failing she has continued to cherish her life. She is so very thankful for it and plans to dedicate the rest of her years to God.

Kain continues to live in his own horror, because of the simple fact that he raped Carter. He refrains from family, friends, associates at work, and anyone else. He is very alert and paranoid. He dwells in the past and of his sins; and now even more because of the death of Carter five years ago. Kain religiously leaves flowers by Carter's grave every Sunday, his very own way of saying his goodbyes and his apologies. Kain knew that he had AIDS, he was born with it. He didn't speak of it because he was already insecure as it was. He now realizes the lives he's scorned because of his choices.

Carter died the day of her sinister attack. She was escorted to the morgue. The family of Carter insisted she be flown back home in preparation for her funeral. None of them knew she was getting married.

/////////////////////////

READ P.I.C >> Partner In Crime: All I Need In This Life Of Sin! GO VOTE & COMMENT