Chapter 45 : Starting Again

Love isn't just a word. It's also a feeling that makes someone happy, excited, nervous, and lonely. It's also a challenge that measures people... And it's you who will decide whether to give up on it or hold onto it. Life without love is boring.

**

Dale woke up after he feels an arms wrapped around him. He turns around and hugs Ashely who got her eyes open. Seeing the man she loves makes her early morning completed already. Dale eyes are still closed and she let herself to stare at his brows and long eyelashes.

"Stop staring at me.." Dale tigthens the hug. He doesn't want to wake up and realize that it was all just a dream but he's sure that it really wasn't. It's been a long time since they woke up together with the feeling of being deeply in love. "Don't you have work today?"

As soon as she realize that she has a meeting for today, she jump out off bed. Pinulot niya isa-isa ang mga damit. Dale finally open his eyes and stare at her. "Stop staring at me.." Ashely also said to him and covered her body with the towel she saw hung on the chair.

"And now you're acting like teenager?" Dale chuckled. "I already saw every part of your body so many times." Ashely pick up the pillow on the pillow and throw it to him then she goes to the bathroom. She put on her clothes and washes her face. Sa bahay na lamang siya maliligo because she doesn't any clothes at Dale's residence. Nakabihis na din si Dale ng makalabas siya. "I'll drive you home.."

"Sigurado ka?" she doesn't have any doubts from her question what she mean is, she knows that Dale is tired. He come close to her and mess up her hair. Nauna itong lumabas at sumunod na lamang siya.

They used her car. Tatawagan na lamang daw ni Dale ang manager niya para magpasundo sa bahay nina Ashely. Kids is also his reason why he wants to go with her. He's so happy last night and he wants to sahre it with the kids pero syempre hindi para ikwento ang nangyari sa pagitan nila ni Ashely.. He's going to make them happy in other way.

When they arrived, their hands are intertwined with each other na mabilis na napansin ni Jessica. They are all eating breakfast and they all stop because of them. They are all looking at their hands. Kahit medyo nakakapanibago at nakakailang, they didn't let go of each others hands.

Nang mabulunan si Kyle, saka lang sila bumalik sa reyalidad. Bumaba din ang dalawang bata mula sa upuan at parehong yumakap sa binti ni Ashely at Dale. Clyde clear his throat. "Did you to already have breakfast? Kung hindi, sumabay na kayo.."

Jessica runs to the cabinet and get two more plates. No one tried to speak except for the two kids na maya't maya ang kwento tungkol sa mga panaginip nila ng nakaraang gabi. When they finished eating, hindi na nag-atubili pa ang dalawa na kausapin si Clyde.

"So you mean... You're going to live together with the kids?" Nagkatinginan silang dalawang. Hindi pa nila napapagusapan ang ganung bagay but Clyde concluded it so fast. Siguro ay naisip nito kaagad ang magiging consequences. "Sa tingin ko kaylangan niyong ipaliwanag sa dalawang bata ang mga posibleng mangyare."

Dale puts his arms on Ashely shoulders. "We will.."

Since that day, everything between Dale and Ashely gets back to the usual. They are both more serious now. Mas naging maingat na din sila. They didn't told their friends, hinayaan na lamang nilang mapansin ito. Everytime they have a free time, sa bahay sila ni Dale. But whenever they're busy at works, sa bahay naman sila ni Ashely umuuwi.

Isang araw, magkasamang nagpunta ng mall si Irene, Ashely at Lian. Nagkayayaan sila dahil sa halos magkakasunod na trabaho ni Irene, nagkaroon siya ng bakanteng araw. Jessica is supposedly going with them pero dahil biglang dumating si Seth sa office niya, mas pinili niyang sumama dito. The mall isn't crowded. Sandaling nagpaalam si Irene at Lian para bumili ng pasalubong sa dalawang bata. Naiwan si Ashely habang hinihintay ang ice cream na inorder niya. And while waiting, she heard a familiar's voice from her back. She turn her head.