Taken

Trigger warning: Rape/ Kidnapping

             I am heading over to Rafael's office now because I have a court order to get my brother's records. I called in a favor from a judge because he owed me big time.

             But anyway I know Rafael has it. It's like seven at night and he better be alone. I got to his office and was told I can go in.

            "Barba we need to talk," I walked in. Liv and Sonny were in here. They were having dinner.

            "Why?" He snorted.

             "Because I need Derek Fitzgerald's files and you have them," I sighed.

            "You don't have any right to have them. I don't care if he's your brother, or lover. I don't care. You don't get to have them," he rolled his eyes.

         "I have a court order," I pulled it out of my bag.

          "Everyone but Nicole out now," Rafael looked pissed. I don't know why but it was kind of hot. Liv and Sonny left.

          Raf shut the door and locked the door. The blinds were closed so no one saw him pull him close and lock lips with me.

          "God you got a court order and came here?" He grabbed a hand full of my ass.

         "Yeah I did."

          "You have no idea how much of a turn on that is?" He pushed my skirt up.

          "You better bend me over that desk," I walked over to his desk. He pushed me down until I was bent over his desk. He pulled down my panties and then undid his own zipper.

          "One more second. I need a condom," he was quick.

         "I hate you," I moaned as he got started.

         "You've got to be quiet Cola," he chuckled. He eventually stuffed something into my mouth and we finished up too soon for my taste.

        "So that was fun," I fixed myself.

         "It was something," he chuckled. "Very fun. Here are your files," he handed them back to me.

       "Maybe I'll see you tonight?" I bit my lip. He kissed me softly.

         "I'll try my hardest. But hey our one year is coming up. We are going to do something fun for that."

          "Good. If you can't come over tonight, I'll try to come over tomorrow night, is that alright?"

         "Yes of course it is," he kissed me again.

         "Alright, see you Babe," I got everything.

         "I don't care who you are you can't keep doing things like this!" He winked at me.

         "Maybe you should just remove your head from your ass since, oh wait that still wouldn't changed things!" I stormed out of his office trying to knock the smiled off my face.