Fantasy

I came home Wednesday afternoon, and Rafael wasn't there. It's a really nice day out. I opened the windows, and got changed.

I sat down in the living room with a glass of wine. I shut my eyes playing some music.

I'm tired. I have been working so much these past few weeks. There's so many cases going on and not enough people to deal with all of them.

I'm exhausted. I feel bad because I haven't been paying attention to Rafael the way that I should but I'm just so tired all the time. He's usually asleep by the time I get upstairs.

He's pretty busy too. But for some reason it seems like he's more on top of it than me. It actually really bugs me that he is. He and I low key compete with each other, without saying it out loud. I like it. I think it pushed me to be better. I just wish I knew how he's so on top of it. Ever since I stopped working for him, it's like he got control on it. Maybe it's because he drinks so much coffee.

I got my brief case and started working, so when Rafael comes home, we can actually spend time together. I finished up rather quickly. I ordered food and got more wine. Rafael walked through the door then, limping a bit. He doesn't ever use his cane, when he needs it.

"Hi," his entire face lit up when he saw me. I can't yell at him.

"Hi," I got up to hug him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed his lips to mine. "How was your day?" I pulled away from him.

"It was long. By the look of the wine on the table, I'm assuming yours was too?" He laughed.

"You are correct. I finished my work, and we have food on the way, so got get dressed and we can chill."

"Netflix and chill?" He smirked.

"Ha, ha no," I shook my head. "I'm way too tired to fuck right now," I rolled my eyes.

"What if I just eat you out then you just give me a hand job."

"See you started off strong, but I still have to do work." I giggled.

"What if I just-"

"Can we please relax? Then this weekend we can go out for drinks or dinner. Then we can have sex but I'm just tired."

"Okay, that sounds good."

"I know I've been really busy, but you're always my number one besides my job. I love you. It will always be you."

"I know that. I always have. I wouldn't ask you to do that though. You should put you first." He went to change.

"You're the best husband," I pulled him close when he came down.

"Thanks." He kissed my head. "I'm making myself a scotch on the rocks, do you want to switch from wine?" He asked.

"No thanks I'm good," I walked into the kitchen.

         We sat down to eat dinner, before going to watch some show. I honestly am so tired, I don't even know what he wanted us to watch. I sipped my wine, grabbing a blanket. I'm so cold. He likes the air to be freezing. I like it cold, but not this cold.

        "Rafael stop turning the damn air conditioning so low," I mumbled leaning into his chest.

           "It's not that low. Are you feeling okay?" He felt my forehead.