Together Again

I am at work, just wanting to take a nap. I have been working on this case trying to get it over with. Rafael has been burying himself in his work, since he found out he didn't have a son.

I think it did hurt him. It would hurt to have your hopes up, then ripped away. I would be devastated. We hopefully will get past this and become stronger.

I'm also really hoping I can go home soon. A bath sounds amazingly nice.

"Alright, I'm calling it a day. Everyone just make sure you're ready for court. I hate to lose and you all know it. So don't screw it up." My boss demanded. I tried my hardest not to roll my eyes because fuck, yeah of course we know that.

"Imagine if we didn't know," I muttered to George. He cracked a smile.

"God could you imagine if we didn't know every little detail," he got his things together.

"Nicole can I talk to you for a second?" My boss called to me.

"You're in trouble. She's got ears like an elephant," George laughed.

"Get the hell out and go bug someone else," I rolled my eyes pushing him away.

"How are you Nicole?" She started.

"Pretty good. How are you?" I smiled.

"Good. So going to cut right to it. I want you to take on another major case after this because I know you can do it. I don't think this case is going to take to long to be in court. I also want to think you for being such a good sport about everything. You're an actual rockstar," she hugged me. Oh, okay, well this awkward.

"Yeah of course. Thanks. You're like a level above a rockstar," I laughed. She rolled her eyes and pinched my cheek softly.

"Go home to your husband and tell him I say hi, that I would be sorry for stealing you away, but you're too pretty not to," she winked.

"It's a good thing you're with someone or else I would think that you're actually hitting on me," I walked out smiling. I went home on a better mood. Ah, fuck, I forgot to grab the case file. I'll just stop by my office tomorrow and grab it.

I started run the bath and laid in there. God I'm so tired.

"Cole, Cole wake up," Rafael was shaking me awake.

"What? What time is it?" I sat up.

"It's seven thirty at night. Are you okay?" He was already in his sweats.

"I'm fine I'm just tired from this fucking case, then my boss hits me with another one, and I fucking forgot my case file because I'm a fucking moron." I got out. I sat on the bed, still tired.

"Colie you're like a lot of things mainly good, not many bad, but you're not an idiot. You're so fucking smart, it hurts," Rafael followed me.

He leaned over and kissed me. Pretty soon my towel was undone and all I wanted to do was fuck him into next week.

"Good god you're so sexy," I got on top of him.

"I love you Cole," he moaned as I sunk down on him.

Rafael's POV

I laid on the couch watching TV Nicole is on the phone with her sister getting a pregnancy update... for me mainly because I kept asking her all these questions about everything with Claire.