Makeup and Manicures

"God I fucking hate this!" I sighed loudly. I flopped down on the couch.

"What's wrong?" Rafael looked up from his book.

"Look at this dumb ass post I found on twitter. This guy kept a fucking record of every time if his wife said no to sex, and the fact that some of them, like she needed a shower, didn't happen until the next day. Like fuck you this is the twenty-first century, just because you're married to someone doesn't mean they owe you sex. No one owes anyone sex. Like it's 2018 who the fuck are these people?" I was infuriated.

"I don't know. Some people are awful. I hope you know, I'll never do that. You're allowed to say no." He pulled me close.

"I hope you know the same about you. I feel like I forced you, after the rape, and you felt awful because I wasn't ready but I wanted you. I'm sorry."

"You didn't force me. I should've said no. I just wanted to get things back to normal. I know you did too."

"I did." I got comfy on his lap. "Like this poor woman should divorce this guy."

"She really should. Fuck I'll represent her... can I ask something about sex with you?" He rubbed my thigh.

"If it's about threesomes, I swear to god, I have enough rage in me to throw you out a window." I snapped. He kissed the back of my neck. I shivered slightly. God I hate when he does that.

"Well it actually about you not having sex until you met me," He grabbed my hand.

"What about it?"

"Why did you wait so long?" He kissed my shoulder.

"Well I really wouldn't have been surprised if I had sex with Dylan. I was just young and wanted to wait a little longer, and he understood. Which I didn't think he would. Then he died and people liked me but I wasn't the same. I just got older, and I got more scared. It felt like more pressure for it to be perfect. Then I was like well what if it hurts? How bad will it hurt? Will I get pregnant? There was so many questions, and I just got scared. I met you, and we went out for drinks. I decided fuck it."

"Got it. Well thank you for trusting me," he kissed me.

"Thanks for being trust worthy. Can I ask why my virginity tends to be such a topic of interest for you? Have you never taken a virginity before?" I chuckled.

"I have. So what do you say tonight we make dinner, but you also bake, and we go to the grocery store together?" He raised an eyebrow.

"You can just ask me to go with you. But I will make you some dessert. I have a new recipe." I kissed him. "By the way tomorrow, I have a nail appointment after work, so if I'm not home right away, don't worry." I got off his lap.

"Okay... I've always wanted to actually get my nails done. I have had people do them for me. But I've never gotten them professionally done." He bit his lip.

"Would you like to come with me? I'll see if there's a spot open for you," I stroked his cheek.

"Yeah, I would actually like that a lot, if you don't mind."

"I love spending time with you, of course I don't mind," I rolled my eyes. I shifted. I felt his boner then.

"Oh, uh sorry about that. Give me a sex. I mean sec," he blushed. I laughed loudly.

"How about, you give me a good reason, as to why we should have sex, before we leave, and I'll think about it," I laughed.

Rafael's POV