Game of Thrones

Rafael's POV

Nicole has been slowly getting better. She is trying to find new hobbies to make her less stressed, and have less anxiety. She actually really likes knitting. I'm praying to some obscure god that this works. That this helps her for the long run.

It's Friday and she is actually going to come to my office today during lunch to do the seating chart for the wedding. We want to finalize it.

Well she does, I honestly could care less. I would just let everyone sit where they want, while I just wed my lovely bride. I want her so badly all the time, it's kind of creepy.

Oliva walked in with her squad to update me on this case with a man who pretends to be someone else, to sleep with women, but he's obviously not who he said he is. It burns me to my core.

"I agree that this is wrong. That he is taking advantage of these women. You know it's burning me up inside. But the law hasn't caught up." I sighed. She gave me her classic look.

It's like she thinks I write the laws and then change my mind. This isn't my choice. I try to follow the law and I return to help people.

"So you want to give up on this case? Forget about it and let him get away with it?" She was getting angry. A switch flipped in me.

"Do not get angry with me because he cheated the law. Because he found a loop-hole and neither of us can get him. It's not my fault the judge thinks this is a load of shit. Don't turn the table on me," I snapped. Everyone was taken back. I usually can keep pretty calm but today she really pissed me off.

"Maybe we should take a break and regroup," Olivia got up.

"Sounds good." I sighed.

"Knock, knock," Nicole walked in grinning. "Oh hey guys. Didn't think you'd be here," she laughed. I couldn't help but grin. Especially since she is wearing that damn mini skirt with thigh high boots.

"Hi Cole," I got up and kissed her head.

"How are things going for you?" Amanda wondered.

"Okay. People treat kids like rats, so it makes my day fun," she leaned against my desk sighing.

"Isn't that always the case?" Amanda chuckled.

"Sadly."

"Why didn't you stick with SVU? Didn't think you could give your boyfriend a run for his money?" Joey opened his stupid mouth.

"First off, if I wanted to be here I would. Second, none of your business. And third, don't ask me questions about anything." She rolled her eyes. God I love her.

"Is it because of your rape case?" He asked. I saw red. Absolute red. I wanted to strangle him.

"Why would you ask such ridiculous question? Do you not have any sensitivity at all? If you knew anything, you would know she left at least a year before that. You are so many words that are just unprofessional to say. How about you keep your thoughts to yourself. Because we could all ask you questions that make you uncomfortable. Like why you have to leave narcos and come to SVU," I was trying so hard not to punch him.