Chapter Fourteen

Yay chapter 14!! whoop whoop!! Also I got to 1k!! I am so happy you guys like it and are reading it!! Thank you guys sooo much!! So without further delay... read on!!

Song; Na Na Na by My Chemical Romance

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacky P.O.V.

So what I was thinking of doing so getting Allison a promise ring. Because I can honestly say I can see us getting married one day and having little Jacky jr's running around. even though I kind of want a girl because I think talking care for a girl is more difficult so really its more of a challenge and I love challenges.

"Yo, Jacky. What are you thing about?" I got asked by Ronnie taking me out of the thought i was in.

"Wot? Oh, nothing.. just thinking about what I am going to do about a surprise for Allison." Everyone looked at each other with confused expressions, I shook my head and proceeded, 'Because since we have been dating for awhile now I want to.. be committed to her." Everyone's eyes bugged out.

"Dude, don't get so whipped." Really Jack?

"I'm not whipped. I am just really in love with the my girlfriend. Maybe you should find someone that you actually like instead of just using girls for your own pleasure!" I felt kind of sorry for saying that to him but I was angry that he called me whipped. I was also shocked that I stood up for myself, I'm usually very shy and just take what people give me.

Things got awkward after I said that so I decided to take a walk around the venue. Allison was sleeping on the couch so at least I didn't have her coming after me worrying if everything is all right.

I started to walk when I heard screaming from where the fences were, I turned to look and I see a bunch of Falling In Reverse fans. I smiled and walked toward them because I didn't want them hating me for seeing them then just walking away, I'm not that kind of person. I got to the fence and this one girl was hyperventilating so I asked if she was okay.

"Yea. I'm fine. I'm just really happy I am actually meeting you. You are one of my favorite guitarist." awe. she's sweet.

"So, what's your name?"

"Kate." (A/N: I'm sorry I needed to be this character. Even thought she wont last long. And just so you know I would hyperventilate if I ever got to meet him. heh<3)

"Well that's a very nice name. Do you want me to do anything for you? like sign something?" she nodded vigorously and handed me a copy of my solo album. (A/N: have you guys listened to his solo album? If so, comment your opinions about it!!) I laughed signing it and then gave it back. we said bye and then I went onto other fans that wanted me to sign things for them. All the fans that I met were really great and chilled besides some getting very excited and almost fainting. God, I love our fans.

I was soon done with meeting all the fans that were by the fence. I had a good time talking to them and listening about how I and FIR changed their lives.

I went back to the bus to find everyone talking but when I walked in everyone's attention was on me. I shrugged them off and proceeded to the couch to sit next to the now fully awake Allison that was wearing a Falling In Reverse tank top, black skinny jeans, with black converse with little studs on them.

I was holding Allison's hand when Jack came up to me with a sad expression on his face.

"Dude, I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean it. I guess I'm just sick of not having someone and just took it out on you. I'm just really sorry."