Chapter Ten

Song; Good Girls Bad Guys by Falling In Reverse

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~Allison's P.O.V.~~

"FREE-FUCKING-DOM" I shouted from coming out of the hospital. Everyone laughed at me but me, I didn't give a shit because I'm soo glad I'm out of that place of death.

Jacky picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car and sat me down in the passenger seat.

"Aww why does she get the front seat?!" Ryan whined. Jacky sighed loudly and replied.

"Because I put her there and because she gets special treatment." I giggled and put my seat belt on while Ryan pouted in the back and kept mumbling about how he should get to sit in the front. I stuck my tongue out at him and he just grinned. Ryan couldn't stay mad at me and I knew that. But on to better news... WARPED TOUR STARTS TOMORROW!! Whoop whoop! I'm so excited I literally can't fucking wait. I get to spend the next 2 and half months relaxing and meet/getting to know my favorite bands. I think I remember what bands are going. Hold on let me think...

-Pierce The Veil

-Motionless In White

-Mayday Parade

-MissMayI

-All Time Low

-Crown The Empire

-Asking Alexandria

-Black Veil Brides

-Brung Me The Horizon

-Of Mice & Men

-Paramore

-Blink-182

Yea I think there are more but I forgot them.. Oops. But oh we'll you get who's mainly going to be there. We got home and once again Jacky picked me up and carried me into the house and upstairs to get the rest of my things. There really wasn't much els so needed just my toothbrush, deodorant, and shampoo/conditioner.

I got everything in my bag and sat on my bed while Jacky decided to take a shower. I started to read the book Vampire Kisses which in my opinion a very good book. I love it so much I could not put it down, I'm a big reader and sometimes I'll be reading and someone could be talking to me and I won't know it until the snap me out of it. It's weird I know but oh well.

Jacky got out of the shower with just a towel around his waist. I bit my lip and looked back to my book. I heard him chuckle and I looked back up with a confused look.

"What's so funny..." I asked looking at him getting dressed. He looked at me from the corner of his eye and just grinned.

"You. You're trying not to look. I see." I blush and try to just get back to my book when out of no where Jacky jumps on me. I yelled and try to get up but it was useless because he was tickling me to death. I started to laugh and kick around, lets just say he got a surprise present from my foot to his you know where. He fell to the floor and I was laughing my ass off. Then everyone tries to come in our room all at once, like seriously everyone was trying to push through the doorway at the same time.

"Move!!" I heard a girl yell and considering that myself and Abby were the only girls I assumed it was Abby. I was right, I laughed seeing everyone walk out back into the hallway and see Abby walk in. She smiled and I saw Ronnie stick his tongue out at her like a little kid not getting what he wants. I stifled a laugh and she stops but doesn't turn around.

"Ronald. I swear if you want to keep that tongue I would put it back into your small head." She said and Ronnie obeyed and covered his mouth. She smiled and her attention was on me and Jacky.