Chapter Six

This story got over 100 reads!! That's awesome!! Thanks guys so much I never thought this would get that many reads! So for is chapter I really hope you guys like it!! Love you all!!

Song; The Death Of Me~Asking Alexandria

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~Allison's P.O.V.~~

The last thing I remember from that horrible place was being rescued by someone, I don't remember who it was that had rescued me. Damn it, who was it? I think it started with a 'J'... I think, I'm not sure. He's in a band I know that much but I don't know the name of the band or his name. I heard voices around me. I tried to look who it was but I couldn't open them due to the bright lights. I could faintly hear the voices.

"She is going to be a little fuzzy with her memory, due to blows to the head." Guy 1 said. I'm guessing I'm in a hospital and he was the doctor.

"Will she gain her memory back anytime soon?" This guy with a British accent said.

"Yes. I'm certain her memory will be back by tonight or in the morning, so keep a close on her." The doctor said.

"Don't worry we will." This guy sounded so familiar, like I've known him my whole life. I know, I know him for somewhere. My past? Maybe I don't really know. I don't like not knowing things, I guess I'm just going to have to wake up and ask what the fuck is going on.

"Okay that is good, well I'll check back in later and see how she is doing." The doctor said while opening then closing the door behind him.

"When do you think she'll wake up?" Asked the sexy British accent guy. I know him from somewhere too.

"I don't know. But we'll just have to wait until she does. Be patient, Jacky." So the British guys name was Jacky? Hmm sounds so fucking familiar but I can't put my tongue on it. But to ask who they were and why they were here I had to wake up. And that's just what I did.

"You don't have to wait any longer. I'm up." I said trying to sit up to see them.

"Ally! You're up! Do you remember anything? Do you remember us?" Asked the one I thought I know back in my past.

"Calm yo shit, Seaman." I said but then realized I knew exactly who is was. Ryan Seaman, my best friend in middle school.

"You remember me! But do you remember the guys?" He asked like if I didn't know once I saw them. At first their names were fuzzy, but then I knew all of them including the sexy British one. But I thought I would mess with my boyfriend and act like I don't remember him. My hero, that saved me from that monster.

"Ryan, Ron, Derek, Ronnie, and um.. Sorry who are you again?" I said questioning like I actually lost my memory of him. He looked so sad and I looked at Ryan who was looking at me in disbelief but I winked at him with a grin and he knew exactly I was just playing around.

"Figures you wouldn't remember me. But I'm the one that loves you so much and never wants to leave your side. Allison you're my girlfriend and I'm your boyfriend. You're the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on. I will always and forever love and care for you." I had tears in my eyes by now since that was the most beautiful thing ever said to me. He saw the tears and wiped them away from my face. I pulled him into a hug and whispered into his ear.

"I love you too, Jacky Casey Vincent. I will always remember you, never in my life would I forget the most awesome and sweet guy I've ever met." He looked at me with relief and happiness in his eyes. He hugged me tightly. I never wanted to let go of my knight in shining armor. He's absolutely the best thing that has happened in my life despite have Ryan and the guys was right in front if me, and I too never wanted to leave him.