Chapter Nineteen

So I am so so so so sorry for not updating in like forever! And I don't have an excuse because I am just lazy. But I am sorry! Please don't kill me! I love you all and here is Chapter Nineteen!

Song; Writing On The Wall by Late Nite Reading (they are a new band that I have been listening to let's just say I have fallen in love with them<3 check them out!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan's P.O.V.

So this past week everyone has been parking everyone and I think Allison is winning. But not for long because I am going to pull the best prank ever on her. I mean, it might not be the best prank ever but it's just enough. It's a classic though.

What I did was bubble wrap everything Allison owns and I mean everything. But when is came to her.. Personal things like types of clothes or items that I did not want to touch.. I got Abby to do it. Even though she didn't want to, I made her and I watched her do it while I just stood there and cringed.

When I was watching Abby she had one of Allison's.. Boob holders.. And I guess Abby thought it would be a funny fucking idea to throw it at me. I screamed and ran out into the living room and jumped on Derek who was sitting on the couch. He made and 'uff' sound and I tried to hide behind him but I wasn't succeeding.

"Ryan, what the fuck are you doing?" Derek asked me while trying to hide. I made a slight whimper and then answered.

"Abby tossed one of Allison's bras at me..." He laughed and pushed me of the couch.

"You are such a wuss..." He said to me and I glared at him. I reluctantly got up and walked towards the bunks. I hide behind the door that separated the living room and the bunks and just poked my head out from behind it. Abby soon looked in my direction and started laughing.

"Stop laughing.." I said pouting. She tried to stop but it didn't work. She was non-stop giggles. I pouted even more and I then couldn't hold back a laugh.

"Awe, babe. You're cute when you pout." Abby said and I put a smile on my face.

When she was done bubble wrapping everything we went into the 'living room' and sat down. Now just to wait for Allison and Rose to come from the drug store. For some reason all the girls have been acting weird for about a week or so and I don't know why. I, being noisey, want to know why.

"Abs," I say getting Abby's attention, "I want to know something. I want to know why you, Lilyanne, Rose, and Ally have been acting weird for the past week." Her eyes widened a bit but then answered.

"Oh, just girl things. Don't worry about it, okay?" I pouted but nodded and she giggled and kissed me. I am so happy I have her in my life.

Allison's P.O.V.

So I was at the drug store with Rose and even though I didn't want to buy it, I had to. I'm glad I had Rose with me for support even though I would have all the girls with me Abby had to keep Ryan busy, who I knew was pranking me, and Lilyanne had to keep Jacky busy. God, I really don't want to do this.. I am really scared. I look at Rose with a 'I'm scared' look and she walked up to me and hugged me.

"Ally, you'll be alright. We are here for you if you need us and I'm sure jacky will too." She said trying to reassure my that everything will be alright. But my problem is that I over thing everything and I mean everything and I'm afraid Jacky will hate me and want nothing to do with me if this is true.

"Rose, can you go get it? I just can't.." I asked looking at Rose with sadden eyes. She rubbed by arm and nodded reassuring. I said thank you and stayed in front of the store while Rose went to get what I needed. It only took her a few minutes to get them and I paid.

We walked out of the store and walked back to the venue. We talked about random things and I knew she was trying to get my mind of what I have to do in a few minutes but it wasn't really working. Because it is all I could think about. I wish this didn't happen so fast, he is going to leave me and I know it.

"Ally!" Someone yelled and I look up to see Jacky coming towards me. I give the store bag to Rose and told he to meet me at the bus and to make sure no one sees what is in the bag. She nods and goes to the bus while I talk to Jacky.

"It feels like I haven't seen you in forever!" He says while kissing me on my cheek and hugging me. I put on a smile and hugged him back.

"Babe, you saw me this morning.." I said with a little laugh under my breath.

"Where have you been? Usually you watch our sound check but I didn't see you.." He said looking into my eyes. God, how can I lie to him? I can't, I just can't. But I could just stretch the truth right? I mean it's not lying.

"Oh, I'm sorry babe. I just need to go to the store with Rose to get some things." I said hoping there wasn't any further questions. But of course there was.

"Oh, what did you need from the store?" He asked curiously. I smiled at his curiosity.

"Hah, I just needed to get girl things." He made a face and I giggled at his childness. Now I know why him and Ryan get along so well, they are disgusted by the same things. But at least Jacky can handle it more than Ryan. Like Jacky can hold a bra and not get grossed out but if Ryan is even in sight of a bra he freaks out and screamed bloody murder. To be honest it was really funny.

"Well, I'm going to go with the guys and see some fans. Want to come with?" He asked and I want to go with him but I need to get what I need done first.

"Um, I need to talk to the girls first and then in 10-15 minutes I'll come find you, okay?" He frowned but then smiled in the end. He nodded and he kissed me. We said goodbye and he walked to the guys and I started to walk to the bus. While on the way there I saw Ryan and all of PTV walking the opposite way I was going. I really didn't want them to see me because I need to get to the bus. So, to hide from them I hid behind a random tour bus until they passed.

I love them to death but I really didn't want to talk. Once they passed I ran to the bus and walked on locking the bus door.

"Allison, what took you so long?" Rose asked looking at me with Lilyanne and Abby both looking at me.

"Me and Jacky were talking then he asked me if I wanted to go with him to meet fans but I told him I will in 10-15 minutes then I started to walk over here when I had to hide from Ryan and PTV. So we have to do this quick." They nodded and rushed me in the bathroom. We were all squeezed in the small bathroom and I could do what I needed to do with everyone in the bathroom, "um, guys can you.. Ya know.. Get the fuck out!" They all nodded and rushed out.

I stared at the mirror and looked at myself. I am so not ready to take this test...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp, that is Chapter Nineteen! I hope you like it and like the cliff hanger cx even though I'm pretty sure you guys know what it is about!

Remember to Vote, Comment, and Share if you liked it!!

~ScarecrowKate♥