Chapter Nine

Kay so I want to give all of the people that have read this to this point..... THANK YOU SOO FUCKING MUCH!! It means a lot to me that people actually enjoy a story that I wrote. Most people don't but you guys do and that's all that matters!!! So once again THANK YOU!! And I love you all! If you need someone to talk to I'm always open ears!! So now READ ON MY LOVELIES!! <3

Song; Vices~Memphis May Fire

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~Jacky's P.O.V.~~

Everyone was having a great time but my only worry was Allison and Abigail, they have been gone for quite awhile and I didn't think Abigail would pack a lot since were only going to be gone for about 2 and half months. I guess my face looked like I was worried because everyone was facing me...

"Jack, you gotta stop worrying. Hah their fine." I just nodded not caring what Ronnie had to say. I was going to be worried of I had to, but something inside me just knew something was not right. Everyone went back to their laughs and what not but then the phone rang and I went up to get it. I answered it.

"Ello?"

"Hi is this the home where Allison White lives?" A lady ask. I was worried way more now.

"Umm yes. Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"I'm afraid so, it so seems that Allison and Abigail got into a car accident. Abigail is alright with just a few cuts and bruises but I'm afraid that Allison has slipped into a coma. We do not know when she will wake up because since the truck that hit them came in contacted with the passengers side. I am very sorry and when you come you may see her, her room number is 690. Again I am very sorry." I couldn't believe this.. I knew something happened. I JUST KNEW IT!

"Thank you for calling and we'll be there right away." I said while hanging up. I just let the phone drop out of my hand onto the floor. I dropped to my knees and sobbed uncontrollably. After awhile I felt arms around me and I turned around to see Ronnie holding me while I cried on his shoulder.

"Jacky what happened? Why are you crying!?" Ronnie asked frantically.

"R-Ronnie they g-got i-into a c-car a-accident." I looked at Ronnie with puffy eyes and tears staining my cheeks.

"What did you just say..." He asked drifting his words apart.

"They got into a car accident and-" I couldn't say anything else cause it was too painful.

"Jacky what happened." Ronnie asked. I looked up and saw everyone's attention on me.

"They got into a car accident. Abigail came out of it with only a few cuts and bruises." I looked down at my hands and just sobbed even more.

"And Ally..." I just looked at Ronnie and everyone with tears brimming my eyes. I think Ronnie got that what happened to Allison was bad so he just told all of us to get in cars so we could drive to the hospital.

We got to the hospital and went up to the front desk. Where a petite woman stood, she had dark red hair and black glasses on. She looked at all of us and smiled.

"May I help you all?" She asked us.

"Yes Allison White? Is she here?" I asked frantically.

"Ahh yes. Poor thing, she's in room 690. You all may go up." I thanked her and we went to the elevators, we hit the 6th floor button. I was anxious to get out of this tin trap and to Allison's room. I want to see her and I want to see her awake. The elevator stopped and it opened the doors, I ran down the hallway.