Chapter Fifteen

Thank you to everyone that is reading this!! You , my lovelies, are amazing and this story wouldn't be able to have this many reads if it wasn't for you guys!! Soo thank you loads!!

Song; Game Over by Falling In Reverse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Derek's P.O.V.

I read Allison's texts that she wanted us to read and I am literally terrified of what this Daniel guy would do to us AND Allison. She's like a baby sister to me and I don't want anything to happen to her. By this time everyone read the messages and it was silence for awhile until Allison burst into tears and ran to the bathroom. I knew I had to act quick because I don't know what could happen in that bathroom.

I ran to the bathroom door first with Jacky behind me. I started to bang on the door repeatedly but I got no answer. Fuck! Okay, stay calm Derek just break the door and see what is the problem. So I did what my conscious told me to do and that was to break down the door.

I kept at it until the door finally caved in and revealed an unconscious Allison. I panicked at what I was seeing but I found myself carrying her outside to one of our cars that we took for any emergencies and right now its an emergancy. I quickly put her in with the help of Jacky ,who I surprisingly didn't know was there, we got in the car and sped of to the nearby hospital not waiting for anybody else.

While I was driving Jacky was in the back crying his eyes out and making sure he kept pressure on Ally's wrist which may I add was bleeding rather quickly. It only scared me even more.

"Jacky put more pressure on her wrists!" He couldn't speak because he was choking on his tears but he did nod. He saw him put more pressure but I still don't think it's enough. It doesn't really matter right now because we're at the hospital and I don't care what I was doing I want to the emergency entrance. Jacky and me got out of the car and while I got Ally out Jacky was trying to call out for help.

Soon paramedics came out and helped her onto a gurney. I was so scared at first I didn't want to let her go and I know she was unconscious but I wanted to be there for her and I know Jacky does to. They wheeled her in and we tried to go with but the paramedics stopped us before we could go in and that made me mad but I stayed silent.

"Let go of me! Let us go with her! She needs us!" This is the first time I have ever seen Jacky so anxious and nervous and let me not forget pissed the fuck off.

"Sir, we can't let you two go in. This is a restricted part of the hospital but you may wait in the waiting room for any news about your friend.

"Friend?! She my girlfriend!" I had to stop Jacky before he regrets anything. I walked over to him and grabbed his arm. He turned around and his face made me even sadder. His eyes were puffy and his nose was running like it was its job. I felt bad because all I could do is bring him in a hug and tell him everything will be all right but I don't know if that is the truth or not. God, I hope it is the truth.

"Derek, I-I need h-her in my l-life. I want to m-marry h-her." When he said that I took him away from my shoulder and looked at him. I was shocked I mean I know he want to be committed but I didn't know he was THIS committed.

"Jacky, are you sure that is what you want?" He looked at me like he was pondering the question and then nodded.

"Yea. It is what I want I want to marry her but I know she's not ready for it." I understood because whenever no one is around this is the topic me and Ally talk about. I mean she is always talking about getting married to Jacky and growing old but she wants to wait and not rush anything.