Chapter 3

"remember your supposed to pass it, this is a team game not a one person match, you cant hog all of the spot light." the coach said

"ok, sorry coach" i said smiling and walking away.

"yea she gets enough spotlight as it is, being the only girl on the team." i scowled and turned to one of the only guys on this team i dont get along with, Jesse.

"jelous that i can beat you, or because girls would rather watch me play than you." i said flashing him a smile.

and its kinda true, a couple of girls made a little club after me. not because they like me or anything, but because i had the guts to try out for the guys basketball team. i mean i am good at the game, and i can beat most of the guys on this team one-on-one.

"i can still get more girls than you though" he said removing the hair out of his eyes, exposing his beautiful blue eyes. yea, hes hot, but a jerk and a playboy.

"keep them. i dont go that way" i said ignoring the fact that i have been recently questioning my sexuality

.

he snorted, "your like the manliest guy on the team. your better off 'going' that way, seeing as how no decent guy would date you." he said confidently.

i couldnt help but laugh. "you and i both know thats a lie, i can get more dicks than you can get chicks." i said with a smirk.

i looked around at the other guys on the team, they were all staring at me with wide eyes. "isnt that right" i said flashing a flirty smile at one of jesses friends.

he got a dazed look in his eyes and nodded. "she might be manly but she's fucking hot" he said defending me.

ha take that, i can turn your own friends against you.

the coach blew the whistle, "ok, break it up. practice is over, you can all go home now."

i smiled one last time at jesse before walking to the girls locker room. it was alone, of course i am the only female member in the team, and because its basketball season, we stay late in practice. the only other activities that stay late are cheerleaders, but they left early today.

after class i walked to my car, its a hybrid, yea im a teen but even i care about the environment a little.

i then drove to marry's house. i was supposed to be there sooner, but my practice ran late. when i got there marry was waiting outside her house, pacing.

uh oh. she only does that when shes mad, or nervous.

i ran out the car, i held up my hands and yelled. "Dont kill me, im sorry."

she looked at me and smiled "why would i kill you?" she asked curiously. she thought i did something wrong, the reason for what i said.

i shrugged."uh, doesnt matter. so whats up?" i said with a cheesy smile.

she began pacing again and sighed. "she should of been here by now."

ah, thats why shes pacing. i shrugged and sat down on her porch. i put my long brown hair in a high bun. i had on some faded blue skinny jeans, a simple black tanktop and one of my brothers sweaters. completely covered.

i sat down on the ground, laying back slightly with my hand behind me supporting my weight. my chest was sticking out but i really didnt care at that moment.

that is until a car stopped right in front if marry's house . and out stepped, my guess, her cousin.

shes beautiful.

she's tall. about as tall as i am, she has long wavy blond hair. shes wearing dark skinny jeans, a simple black tank top, and a blue cardigan. shes wearing make up, but it only enhances her beauty.

but what confuses me, is that for the first time in two years... im actually.. nervous.

what the hell