Chapter 18

“I love you” she whispered into my ear.

My hand traveled down my body, sensually down my stomach and into my shorts.

My other hand was cupping my breast, massaging it, making my nipples hard.

“I want to touch you” my imaginary girl said to me.

I shook my head, eyes closed and lips apart. Breathing heavily due to my current situation.

But my eyes flew open the moment I reached my sensitive area.

I wasn’t sure whether to be happy or not about how wet I was. But I continued nonetheless.

“I want you” she whispered.

I closed my eyes and bit my lip.

Imagining none other than Chloe, on top of me. I wouldn’t let myself think of our problems, the drama between us, just the fact that I wanted her. Now and forever.

Even after waking up because of a very erotic dream, I couldn’t get enough of her. I wanted her.

I pushed one of my fingers inside of me, never having done this before, I relied on my instincts.

I almost cried out, but in joy. It felt amazing, and imagining that Chloe was the one touching me was only making it that much more intense.

“Touch me”

I ignored every bad feeling and started moving my hand, slowly, in and out. Trying to see how I liked it. But I felt a little uncomfortable.

“Do you love me?” my imaginary Chloe asked me.

Against my own negative thoughts, a replied a breathy “yes”

My hand started to move faster as I imagined Chloe, the day we took a shower together. The sexy body, her soft breasts. The way she would breathe heavily every time I touched her, every time I kissed her.

Or the way she looked on me, with lust in her eyes. The way her hands traveled down my body igniting fires all over my body, sending pleasure all through my body.

The way she touched my breast, massaging them, feeling them, licking them.

I can only imagine what she will feel like when I have her with me. Lying on top of me, her long hair flowing everywhere. The look of pleasure she will have while I touch her. The fun we will have exploring each other’s bodies.

My back arched and my toes curled as waves of pleasure flowed through my body, images of Chloe and I, running through my mind.

“I want you” I whispered just as my imaginary Chloe disappeared.

And I’ll have you. Someday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh my cookie O.O did she just do that.

oh gosh, haha.

well someone wanted action, and yes i know ts not that well, this is the first chapter i write like this.. girl kind of thing. 

haha if anyone has any tips, so that i can write a future chapter better, well them feel free to message me. :)

anyways. what did you think?

18 comments. 30 votes :D