Chapter 23

“Come one, lets go” I heard Chloe say as she grabbed onto my hand and pulled me towards a door. I'm pretty sure she wasn’t paying attention to where we were going, I wasn’t, but it didn’t mind. I would follow her to the ends of the earth.

We walked out of the dance room and into a a building's hallway.

We ignored everything, the people walking past us and their weird looks. It was actually kind of funny, we didn't let go of our hands the whole entire time. We just walked through the hallway hand in hand.

We didn’t stop until we hit a room. She pulled me in and planted her lips onto mine, a soft moan escaped my lips as she pressed herself against me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I didn’t even have to think to know that this exact moment is by far the happiest moment of my life.

“Stop” I heard someone say.

I opened my eyes and stared at Chloe, her eyes were wide as she stared at me.

“What?” I whispered to her as she continued to stared wide eyed at me.

“i didn’t say anythi-”

“Stop Mary” we heard again.

My eyes widened at the name, sure I know there are probably a million other Mary's in this world. But why would one be hidden somewhere with a girl.

My best friend Mary has a reputation of doing that.

I let go of Chloe as I began to look around the room.

It looked kind of like a office, there were about three other doors inside the room, along with furniture and other office-like things.

“You know you want me..” I heard someone else say.

“That sounds like...” Chloe said, finishing my thoughts.

I nodded at her as I walked ahead of her and towards the closet where I heard the noises.

I gulped to myself as I reached for the door handle, taking a dramatic pause for effect.

“just open the freaking door!” Chloe whisper-yelled at me.

I chuckled as I pulled the door open.

What I found surprised the living hell out of me.

Mary was standing there in her tux with a huge smirk on her face....

while kitty, yes kitty, was standing near her no dress just her bra and panties.

“K-kitty!” I asked her.

She turned to me, fear in her eyes just as I heard a snap come from somewhere.

“What the Fuck!” I couldn’t help but yell.

Anger rising in me as I thought of everything that happened to me because of her, how much it hurt to like another girl because of her.

“Now now, Calm down Isabelle.” I heard Chloe say as she wrapped her arms around me, placing her phone right in front of my face where there was a picture of Kitty and Mary, both looking at us, Mary still had her smirk, while kitty looked scared.

Even while being in Chloe's arms I still felt mad, all I wanted to do was yell and make make everyone come and look at the image before me.

Kitty, the fabulous head cheer leader of our school is bi-sexual. Or at least curious.

Either way,She made fun of me because of my sexuality, yet here she is. Naked, with another woman.

Yet, a smile found its way onto my lips.

“I'm sorry. Continue what you guys were doing. Chloe and I should get going.” I said before closing the door and grabbing Chloe's phone.

“what ar you going to do?” she asked me as I sent myself the picture.

“nothing too bad” I said while walking away from her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the late upload, its cuz i have university things to do.... ugh its so frustrating.

and sorry its short, but i hope it entertains you guys.

and i dedicated it to

brittlynn25 because she gave me the idea :)

anyways, i hope you gusy liked it.