Chapter 16

I sat down on the bleachers, alone.

I had no one, Mary thinks I'm mad at her so she decided to attend class. Chloe, well I can see Chloe from where I'm sitting. She’s on the football field doing her little stunts. She and all of the other cheer freaks are down there.

Every couple of minutes I notice her looking at me. She glances my way, and I look away. Or stare at whatever I was previously looking at.

The guys are on the field playing football, they invited me but Danny is down there, and I know he’s kind of upset with me so I decided against playing. For that single reason.

I feel mean, and stupid. The one time I decide to do something based on my feeling, everything goes wrong.

I’ve been continuously called names for the last couple of day, I even got detention for the next week for punching kitty. But it was worth it, she’s been a pain in my ass since middle school, and honestly I’ve always wanted to do that.

I sighed as I lay down on the bleacher bench I was sitting on. I had nothing to do, no sports to play. And I was bored. Doesn’t that suck?

“Isabelle!” I heard someone yell.

I sat up a little, not bothering to really even look.

I scowled. What the hell does he want?

“What Jesse?” I yelled back.

He had a football in his hand.

“Come throw the ball with me.” She said.

I gave him a confused look he probably couldn’t see.

“Why?” I asked him curiously.

“Because you seem bored, and depressed. I can't pick on you when you’re down.” She said with a small shrug.

I shrugged as well. What the hell, what could possibly go wrong?

I ran down the bleachers, and didn’t stop running until I stood in front of him.

“Thanks” I said nervously.

“For what?” he asked me, confused.

I shrugged. “For asking me to play.”

He chuckled. “This is a one day thing; tomorrow we go back to hating each other.” He said in a serious tone.

I looked up at him, “of course” I said while smiling.

I ran a couple of yards, and waited until he threw me the ball. And that’s how I spent the remainder of my last period. Throwing the football to Jesse. Honestly, his kindness scared me, but I was too bored to care.

But the real drama started once p.e. had ended.

“Hey loser” I heard Kitty say as she walked past me.

I groaned. “Kitty, I broke your nose yesterday, don’t piss me off because I will break something else.” I said while scowling at her.

I felt bad though, she didn’t do anything all period. Maybe her nose hurt. It looked like she had a nasty bruise on her face, and I think I actually might of broken her nose.

“Oooh, your nose looked crooked.” I said while chuckling.

“You sexuality is crooked.” She said with a snicker.

I smiled. “At least it’s not shown on my face.” I said while a scrunched up nose. Her nose did look bad.

“Maybe not, but your fashion sense shows it.” She said while scowling at me.

I chuckled. “But I'm fine with it. Oh well, I can't change that.” I said with a shrug while trying to walk away.

But she laughed. “But I bet you spent your weekend crying” she said making the rest of the cheer freaks laugh.

I smiled as I turned to her. I could see Chloe behind her, she wasn’t smiling. Instead she looked sad, regretful.

I shrugged. “I bet you did as well, seeing as how you are the farthest thing from the perfection you make yourself out to be.”

She continued to scowl. But she wouldn’t give up, gosh this woman.

“Yes, but my nose will heal, your love life just sucks.” She said confidently, probably thinking she got me.

I shrugged again. “Technically, once your nose is broken is nearly impossible to get it perfect, but it’s not like it was perfect to begin with, and about my love life. I can get a girlfriend if I want to. I can get a boyfriend if I’d like, but if rather stay away from people.” I looked at Chloe, the anger building up in me. “Seeing as how most girls are bitches anyways.”

I walked away from her after that; never give your enemy the upper hand. Everyone should know that. Never let them see your true feeling, that is one of the weakest things someone can do.

“Isabelle opens up” I heard someone say.

I sat up on my bed. What time is it...? I looked to my right at the clock on my wall. It’s barely seven; wow I must’ve really been tired.

“Isabelle!”

I froze, I know that voice.

Oh fuck.

“Isabelle, I'm sorry.”

“Shut up!” I yelled, loud enough for her to hear. Then I lay back down on my bed, playing my pillow over my head drying to drown out all of the noise.

Trying to ignore Chloe’s voice.

But she wouldn’t stop. I could either ignore her completely, or open the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

vote and comment.

umm again.

10 comments. 20 votes.

its not a lot because its a short chapter. sorry :D

and thanks you guys for voting before. haha.

the next chapter is going to be fun to write :D