Chapter 10

i sat in front of my mirror and stared at myself. 

how do you know if someone if straight or gay. what id their simply bisexual.

but still, how do you know. is it a trait people have that show others that they have a different sexuality. i had asked some of my close friends today.

"Do i look lesbian?" i seriously asked about five of my friends.

four of them said yes, that i look lesbian. they took it as my 'coming out of the closet' question, wich just simply confused me. you can do that.

one of my friends didnt necessarily reply. she simply smiled at me and hugged me. when she pulled away she looked into my eyes and said.

"no matter what you decide your sexuality is, that is not going to change who you are inside. you will always be isabelle, even if you do like girls." she didnt reply with a yes or a no like i had expected, but that conversation was much, much better.

"thanks" i replied as she walked away.. i didnt really know what to say.

she's nice. she didnt judge me. but although i know i will keep her friendship if i come out of the closet, what about the rest of the school.

wait.. not if i come out of the closet... if i figure out that im... gay.

what abot my mom, what will she say. i know she said she was ok with gays.. and with me.

but coming out of the closet and simply lightly talking about a subject are completely diferent things. would she be truly happy knowing that i wasnt straight. she say's she will still love me, but will she truly be happy with a daughter that is gay.

i scowled as i looked at myself in the mirror, i guess i already look the part. seeing as how i already dress like a guy.

i couldnt help but roll my eyes as i stood up and walked over to my ringing phone.

i looked down at the text i had on my screen.

'hey- Danny'

i smield to myself. i did tell him we were going to hang out... and that i would text him. Oops.

'Wats up?' 

'nothing, just at home.. bored -Danny'

i chuckled to myself, ok, i can take a hint.

'great! ill meet you at the park in five minutes' i replied before running to my closet to pick out my clothes.

i didnt really care, i mean its just danny, so i put on some plain jeans, and a dark sweater with the schools logo on it. i didnt really like it, but hey, i was trying to hurry.

i put on my schools, and put my hair in a bun on the top of my head.

then i left my house to walk to a park that was only about two blocks away, Danny lived closer to the park, but i knew we would probably end up getting their at the same time.

when i got there i noticed that he wasnt there yet, and patting at my pockets i also noticed that i had forgotten my phone.

oh well, cant go back now.

i walked to the swing set knowing no onw would be there, and i was right, i then sat down on a swing and began kicking my legs making myself move.

no long after Danny sat down on the swing next to me.

"hey" i heard him say, i hadnt really noticed so when he spoke i kind of freaked out.

my swing stopped and i chuckled as i crashed into him.

"h-hello" i said whith a smile.

he smiled back at me.

"so, what do you want to do?" he asked me.

i shrugged. "lets stay here. i havent hung out at this park since we were younger." i said while looking around at all of the trees around us. the pathways that lead to other parts of the park,

the park isnt that big, in fact its rather small, but when we were younger playing and having adventures here was the best thing ever.

when your young everything looks bigger, and so much more fascinating.

now, things still look beautiful, thy just dont look as fun as they used to.

"i cant believ he's still mad about that" Danny said while laughing as he lay down on the grass.

we were both laying down, talking. it was already like six but we didnt care. i could see the stars coming out, 

"its just how it is with jesse and i. its actually kinda fun" i said while giggling.

"yea, but your a girl. he shouldnt act like such a dick all of the time." he said whiel turning to his side and looking at me.

i stayed were i was, "he has something stuck so far up his ass, im sure he finds it hard to be nice to anyone but his cheer freak girlfiend" i said with amusement.

"yea, i dont even know why he's with her, shes freaking stupid."

"and i bimbo"

we both laughed at that. making fun of her wasnt the nicest thing to do, but seeing as how she torments anyone who she doesnt like, well then its fine.

"Danny?" i asked, quietly, i had to ask him. i want to know.

"yea?" he said, almost as quietly as i did.

"do i look lesbian?" i asked him honeslty.

he didnt say anything, he stayed quiet for a few seconds. the silence was killing me so i turned to my side to look at him.

he was staring at me.

"i sure hope not" he said with a serious expression.

"then?"

"are you... lesbian?" he asked me.

i stayed quiet, thinking about what to say.

"i dont know" i answered honeslty, because thats how comfotable i was with him,

"are you bisexual?" he asked me.

i looked at him, his eyes looked kinda sad.

"i think"

"great, then... can i... kiss you?" he asked.

i couldnt help but smile, his cheeks had tinted a light pink color.

hmm.. O.o so guys do blush.

i thought about it though, i think i like chloe. no, i know i llike her. but i dont know if i like her enough to come out of the closet.

 maybe i can see, if i kiss him and he gives me the same feelings that chloe does then ill have to double think myself. but if his kiss, nor anybody else's compare to Chloe's then ill know. once and for all, that i like her.

after that.. well i'll take it one step at a time.

"ok" i replied in a whisper.

he leaned closer to me. i closed my eyes, waiting for the kiss i knew would come.

how would it feel?

will i even like it?

GRR. why must life be difficult.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok guys, so ima see how this goes...

if you guys give me

5comments and 

15 likes 

then ill upload

:D ok.

lets see how this goes.