Chapter 12

I woke up to the horrible sound of my alarm.

Don’t you just hate alarms, you have to pay for something that is ruining you sleep. Your calm and beautiful sleep. What is wrong with the person who invented them?

I tried to move but found myself restricted.. by two arms wrapped around my waist. Seeing as how I love sleeping in my under wear, well this kind of surprised me.

That is until I noticed that the hands were feminine, and belong to Chloe who was sleeping right behind me. I couldn’t help but smile at just how cute she looked asleep. She looked so calm, her facial features relaxed.

And I would rather see Chloe asleep any day, than see her cry. But also knowing that it’s my fault.

I turned myself around, carefully. She still had her arms around me, but I was now face to face with her. I couldn’t help it, I leaned my face in so that we were close. Then I softly started planting kisses on her face. On her eyes, cheeks, lips, and chin.

I could hear a small moan escape her lips as she woke up. I pulled away from her and smile.

She frowned. “Why’d you stop?”

I chuckled. “It’s time to go to get ready for school” I said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world, which it was.

She scowled, but I could tell that she was amused. “You woke me up from my wonderful sleep for school?” she asked in mock disbelief.

I nodded.

She shook her head, wrapped her arms around me tighter, then she closed her eyes while mumbling. “Wake me up tomorrow” she said while practically resting her face on my chest.

I lowered my head and kissed the tip of her nose. “Mmm” I said before pulling away from her. “I’d love to, but your house a little bit too far” I said while winking and walking into my closet.

She jumped out of bed and followed me into my closet. “are you going to take a shower?” she asked me with a sexy smirk.

I chuckled. “yes, would you like to join me?” I asked her sarcastically.

I had finished picking out my clothes, and grabbed some I thought would fit her, although they were my jeans and shirt.

“Of Course, I’ll wash your back, you wash mine” she said with almost no emotion, as though it wasn’t affecting her like it was affecting me.

I felt the butterflies in my stomach wake up, and my heart begin to beat really fast.

Ugh, why does she do this to me.

I handed her the clothes, which she took with a huge smile on her face. I chuckled, trying to act calm as I walked into my restroom. I didn’t even know what to do, what do you do when you take a shower with someone. How can you act perfectly normal when you are both naked in form of each other?

I tried to clear my mind, imagined myself taking a shower with… my imaginary friend. Yea.. that kind works.

I closed my eyes and started taking off my clothes while taking a deep breath. When I opened then I noticed that Chloe hadn’t moved. I smiled encouragingly as I took off my bra and underwear.

I then turned on my shower so that warm water came out; I turned to look at Chloe only to find her standing in the exact same spot, staring at me with wide eyes.

I smirked as a thought popped into my mind. Sure, I’m kind of scared out of my mind right now. But if I ever want to start a relationship with Chloe, I know that she has to know I trust her.

Although, I would admit, I don’t think taking a shower together would be a great way to start a relationship. But it doesn’t matter; I want her to know I’m comfortable with her, even if we are both girls.

I took a deep breath before I walked over to her. I smiled to her as I placed my thumb under her chin forcing her to look up at me. I continued to smile, as I softly pressed my lips onto hers.

I tried not to make the kiss too heated, something simple yet lovely. To show her that I cared, that I didn’t care that we were both girls, that nothing mattered, nothing but us.

When I pulled away she seemed happier, “let’s shower” I said while walking into the shower.

A couple of seconds later she came into the shower with me and I felt my heart skip a beat. I’ve seen undressed women before. In the p.e. locker mainly, but Chloe. Well she was beautiful while undressed and mesmerizing with nothing on.

All I wanted to do was run my hand down her body just to know what it felt like. Her breasts were round and firm. She had sexy curves and she seemed to be round at just the right places.

She looked perfect, especially the way she wouldn’t look at me in the eyes and that small blush on her beautiful cheeks.

I extended my hand to her, trying to bring her in. she looked up at me through her lashed, while still blushing she grabbed onto my hand as I pulled her into the shower. And into my arms.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

sorry that its not that long guys.... but i have homework. but i uploaded, and thats what counts right.

:).

anyways i just got accepted into one of my four colleges. just waiting to see with other one's accepted me.

im so happy :D

vote and comment.

how about 8 comments and 15 votes