Chapter 20

I watched them as they walked to class together, hand in hand. I could fear the anger rising inside of me, at this point all I wanted to do was pull her away from that red headed chick and kiss her until she was begging for more.

I sighed as I walked back to class, I shouldn’t of come out anyways, its not like I was expecting Isabelle to talk to me, not since she got with that one girl.

They seem official, they walk around school hand in hand, and they way they look at each other, the red head seems to really love Isabelle.

“Hey Chloe, slow down.” I heard someone say.

I turned to look at Mary walking my way with a really angry look on her face.

I smiled, kept up my happy facade. “yea, whats up?” I said while continuing to walk, Mary now walking besides me.

“I swear, I feel like she does this on purpose.” she said while scowling.

I turned to Mary, surprised. “what?” I asked her, partially confused.

“Isabelle, she had never liked anyone. She even hates being in relationships... so, why now?” she said, making me stop in my tracks.

I haven’t known her for very long, and I can honestly say I do not know of her dating tactics. I didn’t really know she dated, I heard that before.

“did something happen between you two, one minute your happy the next....” she scowled. “well the next thing I know she's kissing a red head, and she has hardly talked to me in about a week or so.”

I frowned, I'm sure Mary is only mad because she missed her. I mean they were best friends, I think I might of ruined it.

“Hey Jaguars..”

“ugh, I hate that stupid mascot” Mary said.

“the School dance is coming up, don’t forget to buy your tickets and dresses. Get ready for a night to remember.” the Announcements ended but the noise in the hallway increase.

Girls suddenly began talking really fast, and high, my guess is that it was about the dance. But I hardly paid any attention to them.

All my attention was on Isabelle.

“hey, Mary. Are you going to the dance?” I asked her.

My devious mind already coming up with a plan for the dance. Something I want to do, something I have to do.

“No, I don’t think so. I don’t really want to wear a dress.” she said while frowning.

I frowned as well. “why not a suit, I'm sure its fine.” I said while poking her ribs.

She chuckled. “i don’t know, ill think about it.” then she walked away.

And it wasn’t until I heard an annoying voice behind me did I understand her reason for leaving, even I wanted to run out of the hallways as soon as possible.

“Chloe, we have practice today, don’t be late!” Kitty said while playing with her stupid manicured hands.

I sighed. “Kitty, when have I ever been late. Why did you even tell me anyways, I know we have practice all week?” I asked her, confused.

She smiled. She had a very creepy smile.

“yes, but if your going to be my friend you cant be friends with people like her.” she scowled. “dont make me look bad” she said while pointing her stupid manicured finger at me.

I scowled and pushed her finger away.

“let's get this straight I am not your bitch, nor am I a stupid bitch that follows you. I can do what ever I want and hang out with who ever I want.” I said while scowling. Anger rising in me.

That’s when I heard giggling, I turned to look past kitty to find Isabelle and the red headed girl walking towards me.

“Either you hang out with me, or you hang out with them. Choose” she said while trying to look down at me.

With her nine inch heels, in sure she looked down to most people now.

“your not worth it, id rather hang out with real people, who have real conversations.” I said while beginning to walk away.

“you don’t want to do that Chloe, think about what your doing” she said in a threatening tone.

I turned to look at her and scowl.

“Fine” I said while thinking about my old school, my parents. Everything.

“i wont talk to them, but can I go now. I have homework” I said while beginning to walk away.

“good bitch” I heard one of kitties girls say.

I turned to scowl at them, but when I saw the sad look in Isabelle’s eyes I stopped my comment and just walked away silently.

I will do what I want to, one day.