Field Trip

~Kid's POV~

"YAHOO!" Blackstar yelled.

"Shut up, Blackstar!" I yelled. He's so annoying.

"YOUR JUST JEALOUS OF GOD LIKE POWER!" He yelled.

"IM THE ONE WHO'S ACTUALLY A GOD!" I yelled back.

"Can you guys chill? It's so uncool." Soul said. "Let's just get ready and find out this location thing."

"Guys!" Maka ran into the class. Since she was the head of the class, she was chosen to receive the news of our location. Of course, I had Eruka change the location to somewhere far away.

"What's our location?!" Ox yelled.

"Our location is...." She opened the letter. Her eyes widen as she read it. She then jumped in the air in excitement. "We're going to Hawaii!!!" She screamed.

The whole roared with happiness. Everyone couldn't wait to board the busses.

"Alright!" Stein clapped his hands, getting the classes attention. "You all will be on your best behavior! Now grab your stuff and let's get on the busses!" He said as everyone ran out the room.

Maka ran up to me. "Come on Kid! Let's go!" She said as she grabbed my arm and started dragging me. She looked like her stuff was weighing her down, so I offered to carry her stuff.

"Your such a good boyfriend." She said, then kissed me. She then handed me her bags. She then looked at me weirdly.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You seem different. Are you all right?" She asked.

Quick. Think!

"Ummm ahhhh. I guess there's no point in hiding it anymore." I said, putting my head down, acting very good (If I Must Say).

"Hiding what?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"Well, I fixed the location spot." Her mouth dropped. I put my hands up to defend myself. "Father was going to send us to the cold region of Russia! It's really a win win. We go somewhere nice and then" I wrapped my arms around her. "We'll treat it like a vacation. Just the two of us. Wouldn't that be nice?"

She nodded. "Yeah, you'd be able to take me on that date you promised." She said. "Alright, I'll let it slide mr." She said jokingly, while poking my nose. "Let's get on the bus before it leaves without us."

I nodded and gave her a quick kiss.

While walking to the bus, I felt Voice's presence.

"Your Majesty. Mosquito has obtained the spell book you asked for. He sends his apologies with as well, saying that he should of found the book faster" He said, telepathically.

"Tell him, as long as we have the book, everything will be alright. On go and get ready for tomorrow night's assault."

"Yes, your highness." He then left.

"HEY KID? ARE YOU GUYS GONNA KEEP MAKING OUT AND STUFF!?" Blackstar yelled.

"NO, THEY WILL NOT!" Spirit yelled back.

"I WASNT TALKING TO YOU OLD MAN!" Blackstar and Spirit had a staring contest.

"Uhhh....This is gonna be a long trip." I sighed.

----------

7 Hours Later

----------

"Wake up kids! We made it to Hawaii!" Stein yelled, waking up all the students in the huge jet.

Father was able to build two, huge jets. Enough to fly the entire school to Hawaii. It took about 30 minutes to get to the jets from the school.

I looked over and saw a sleeping Maka with her headphones on. She looked so cute. I poked her in her cheek to wake her up but she didn't move. I continued to poke her.

"Ahhhh" She tried to swat my hand but missed.

"Wake up, sleepy head. We're here!" I whispered in her ear. She then shot up and accidentally knocked into Soul.

"We're here!?" She yelled and jumped, up and down. "Come on guys!" She grabbed her stuff and ran out the jet.

A sweat drop appeared on my head, along with Soul's.

"Someone's excited!" Soul said.

Every finally got off the jets. We all had to pick our room mates at the hotel, in Honolulu. Patty and Liz were paired up. Blackstar and Soul were also paired up. Maka and Tsubaki now share a room. Since we had an odd number of people, I was the lucky one that ended up having their own room.

"Pfftt! You only got that room because your the son of Death." Blackstar mumbled.

I looked over at him while opening my door. "Jealous?" I then walked in and closed it.

It was beautiful.

The walls were painted a light blue and the curtains were white. Straight ahead was a small living area. There a larges couch and a flat screen TV. I looked over to my left, and there was a small kitchen. Again, the color scheme was blue and white. I looked over to my right and there was a door leading into a bedroom. I walked in and there was a queen sized bed. The pillows and blankets laid there perfectly. There was even a balcony, with a splendid view.

I threw my stuff on the bed and sat down at the edge. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. I then felt Voice's presences again. I walked over to the door, opened it and saw Blackstar. He let himself in and shut the door.

"What the hell Blackstar!?" I said.

He looked at me with an expressionless face. "Your majesty, how are things so far?" He asked. It was Voice.

I sighed in relief. "Amazing. You sound just like him. Everything's fine." I said as I sat back down on the bed. "Are the preparations being made?" I asked.

"So far, everything is going according to plan. By the time this trip is over, we'll have the 15,000 souls needed for the spells." He said. He hand his hands in his pockets. I pondered for a moment.

"Wait. Why Blackstar?" I asked.

"Oh. This body is weird. Anyway, he was the last person you talked to." He then shape-shifted into Maka. "Would this body be better sir?" She asked, still expressionless as ever.

"No! Anyone but her! That's an order." I snapped. It's bad enough that I'm lying to her.

She nodded and shifted back into Blackstar.

"Sorry your highness. I should take my leave." He bowed and disappeared.

I decided to go and see how the girls were. I opened the door and saw Maka. She held her hand up, getting ready to knock on the door but I beat her to it.

"Hey, I was just about to see you." I said, shutting the door and walking with her to the lobby.