Sleep Over

~Maka's POV~

"Hey Maka, Tsubaki! We should have a girls night." Liz suggested as we walked to our rooms. We all've been in the pool area all day and it was now bed time.

Tsubaki and I looked at each other. "Yeah, let's do it! We could have it at our dorm too!" We said in unison.

"Alright, let's go grab your stuff, Patty." Liz smiled and grabbed her sister's hand and left.

Tsubaki, Blackstar, Soul, Kid and I walked to our rooms that were down the hall. My room came up and we said goodnight to the boys. I gave Kid a quick kiss. "You guys should have a sleep over too. It'll help you guys bond." I suggested.

They all nodded in agreement. "Why not?" Blackstar said.

"Good. Try not to kill each other" I said to them and shut the door.

"I wonder why the guys have been acting so weird lately." Tsubaki said as we got ready for Liz and Patty to show up.

"I'm not sure either. For once, Blackstar hasn't been the one to cause trouble. Kid and Soul haven't been getting along and I know they're only faking their friendship right now." I said, thinking about the fight they had.

"Phew. I thought I was the only one who thought that. But at least they're being civil." She said.

"It would be nice if they talked out their problems, but they won't. Soul's too cool and he'll just try to beat Kid up. Kid on the other hand, he's not the type to start a fight, but he'll sure end one." I said, weighing my hands like a scale.

Tsubaki then pondered for a second. "I'm not sure if it's just me or anything but has Kid been different lately? I mean, his aura isn't the same." She said, trying to explain herself.

I looked at as if she was crazy. I then thought about it.

Kid has been a little to touchy lately. Maybe that's just the normal, jealous boyfriend.

"You sound like Soul. He said the exact same thing before they fought each other. Kid has just been through a lot in a short time. He just needs to realize that we are all here for him." I said, trying to defend my lover.

"Yeah, maybe your right. It's just good to keep an open mind about things." She said.

"Yeah...." Thinking about what she said, I thought she was right.

Maybe Kid has been acting weird lately but if anything, he gets jealous when Soul questions our relationship. Is that normal?

Knock! Knock! Tsubaki and I jumped. "Opened the door." Liz said through the door. I ran over and opened it to the two demon pistols.

"Alright, girls night!" She said as she entered the room with her sister. "Alright girls, what's on tonight's agenda?" She asked.

"Well, I have different movies we could watch?" Tsubaki said, waving a bunch of movies in the air.

"We'll save those for later. OH!" She jumped in the air and guided all of us to the bedroom. "Let's play the classical game of...." She then pulled a half drunken water bottle out of her bag. "Spin the bottle, truth or dare edition!" She said, placing the bottle on the bed.

She then ran into the kitchen and brought back a cutting board and placed it on the bed, then she put the bottle on top. "There, now the bottle will spin." She said.

We all just decided to play. Liz went first. She spun the bottle and it landed on Tsubaki. "Okay girl, truth or dare?" She asked the weapon.

"Umm I guess truth." She said, worried about what was next. Liz pondered for a moment and then asked, "Is it true, you like Blackstar?"