⚠Tentacles Away⚠

⚠WARNING: Tentacle porn. Do not read if you find it disturbing.

If you're twelve or less GTFO.

"Oi Takumi, do you want to taste some of my dish." Yukihira asked the unsuspecting chef who had a soufflé in the oven.

"Sure but only if you taste my food too." Takumi said

Souma nodded and took something off the stove and plated it. Takumi tried to peer over Souma but said person's broad frame was blocking his eye sight.

However, Takumi did get a small wiff of orange and.. was that octopus. Oh fluff

"On second thought, I'm full so maybe ne-" before Takumi could finish his sentence, Yukihira had stuffed a tentacle in Takumi's mouth with his chopsticks.

Takumi tasted orange and Octopus and it tasted awful. It was disgusting. Takumi was about to spit it out but a huge red tentacle (the colour reminded him of Souma's hair) just stuffed itself inside Takumi's mouth.

Takumi started flailing but two other tentacles shot out of nowhere. One wrapping itself around both his legs, prying them apart. Another bound his hands behind his back, bringing him to a bending position where his arse was protruding out.

Another long tentacle quickly tore his shirt and pants leaving him completely naked. The same red tentacle wrapped itself around his waist and it's tip played with Takumi's nipple. Takumi squeezed his eyes shut at the uneasy feeling of the slimy tentacle playing with his nipple.

The tentacle then sprawled across both his nipples, the suction cups settled over the nipples and sucked hard.

Takumi gasped and bit the tentacle in his mouth but regretted it instantly as he tasted orange and tentacle. The tentacle in Takumi's mouth started moving in and out as if it was fucking his mouth.

A lean tentacle then wrapped itself around Takumi's dick which had gotten hard and stroked it. Takumi moaned around the tentacle in his mouth.

A next tentacle then appeared and wrapped itself around Takumi's hair and pulled it slightly so that Takumi's face was erect. A huge thick tentacle appeared behind the curve of his arse.

The one in Takumi's mouth was out as the other thick tentacle entered Takumi's arse hole.

Takumi screamed partially out of pain and partially out of pleasure. Tears rolled down Takumi's cheeks. The tentacle started moving violently in and out of him.

Takumi couldn't take it anymore. The pleasure from sucking his nipples, stroking his cock and fucking him was too much. He couldn't take anymore.

Takumi.

He just couldn't

Takumi

Takumi snapped out of it to see Souma looking at him concerned.

"You're crying. Was it that bad?" Souma asked

Takumi just nodded wiping his tears off with his sleeve.

"I'm sorry." Yukihira said kissing Takumi on his lips. This was a hundred times better than the octopus. Takumi smiled content.

He'd like to think the octopus was just a dream but his aching arse says otherwise.

_______________________________

Well I'm definitely going to hell.

My parents are going to be so disappointed in me (not that they already aren't) if they read this but meh.

I wrote this in a moving car so kudos for me cause I managed not to asdfghjkl in every line.

Well bye!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx