⚠️Can Bros Give Blow Jobs⚠️

⚠️WARNING: Refer title, oh and also strong language⚠️

"YUKIHARA!! YOU MOTHERFUCKER, STOP THROWING YOUR FUCKING TURTLE SHELLS AT ME!" Takumi screamed

"SHUT UP!! I CAN'T LET YOU WIN!!" Souma screamed back

"FUCK YEAH!! I'M IN THE LEAD!!!!" Takumi rejoiced

"THAT'S ONLY BECAUSE YOU'RE FROM ITALY!! THAT'S WHERE MARIO IS FROM!! THIS GAME IS RIGGED!!" Souma pointed out aggressively.

"EXCUSE ME?! YOU'RE RACIST AND SUCK AT MARIOKART!! THIS GAME ISN'T RIGGED" Takumi screeched not taking his eyes off the screen.

"YESS, I WIN!!!! SUCK MY MAMAMIA DICK!!!" Takumi rejoiced dancing around as his kart finished first.

"FUCKING FUCK YOU LITTLE FUCK PIECE OF SHIT!!" Souma said pulling at his hair.

Isami was sitting in the next room sighing at the ruckus the two chefs were creating. He had a culinary test to study for and isn't getting anything done sitting here.

The younger twin sighed getting up and out of the house slamming the door behind him.

Takumi heard the door and well that's his cue to get some. He's been deprived of dick for such a long time and his hormones were getting to him.

Also who better to do it with than his openly gay best friend who hasn't gotten laid for almost a year now.

Takumi kicked a leg of his already broken chair and tumbled down to the floor.

"Bahahahah, looks like the chair couldn't deal with your fat ass." Souma laughed

"Oh you wish you had a piece of this ass."  Takumi boasted rubbing said body part

"Well true." Souma replied.

"Okay now go get me another chair." Takumi ordered from the ground

"Why should I get it if it's for you?" Souma asked

"Cause I'm too lazy and you love me. Also if you don't I'll have to sit on your lap." Takumi smirked.

"Ugh fine. I'll get you a chair." Souma said leaving the room.

Well that didn't go as planned Takumi thought.

The End

___________

Gotch ya, you thirsty hoes.