Where Were You?

Based on the first OVA of Shokugeki no Souma; Ni No Sara

Takumi removed his robe and got into the water, careful not to fall. He sat down in the hot spring next to his twin and sighed in contentment.

The water felt so good and took his mind off of everything that happened in the Autumn Elections and the Stagiaire. It felt good to just relax in the company of his brother, friends and boyfriend. Speaking of said boyfriend;

"Hey Isami, have you seen Yukihira?" Takumi asked looking around for the red head.

Isami shook his head and sunk his frame further into the water with a sigh. Takumi did the same. 'Souma's probably still changing into a robe or something', Takumi thought.

"I saw Souma walking away with Hayama and Kurokiba." Ibusaki said.

"Oh yeah, something about a battle." Marui added

Takumi's ears perked up at the mention of Souma's name and Takumi pouted. 'So the red head would rather spend his time with Ryou and Hayama than him?' Takumi thought

The blonde was pretty angry. He wanted to rush to wherever Souma is is and drag him by the ear back to the springs and that's exactly what he did. Well planned to do.

"That Yukihira! How could he leave me here. I'm his rival too!" Takumi said standing up and running to the changing rooms to put on clothes and go in search of his boyfriend.

While the others stared at Takumi with confusion, Isami just smirked and closed his eyes, relaxing.

Takumi buttoned up his last button and walked into the vast open estate.

Now where would Souma be?

_________

"Why did we decide on a fishing battle?" Hayama groaned

"Cause, I'm good at fishing and I want to catch the River Master." Souma bragged

"You two don't know the first thing about fishing." Ryou said going berserk mode. Ryou quized the other two on fishing equipment.

Souma wondered what his boyfriend was doing. He wanted to spend the whole day with the blonde but Thou and Hayama had insisted that they'd have another battle.

Takumi was part of the reason, Souma chose fishing. Fishing doesn't really take a long time and that'll assure that the three of them are back by evening. Souma would then have the entire rest of his day to spend with his lover.

"Let's get this done with." Souma said setting up and casting his rod into the water.

________

Takumi walked deeper into the wood calling out Souma's name occasionally.

Where could tha golden eyed bastard be?

What if something had happened to him? What if he fell off a cliff, drowned in a river, got attacked by a wild animal!

Takumi shook his head to get his mind to stop thinking about the 'what ifs'. To distract himself he thought of all the stupid things that made him like Souma.

His indifference towards everything, his cocky attitude, the care he has for his friends, his determination to be the best, his love for cooking, his smile and just him as a person.