⚠️Jealousy⚠️

WARNING: Kinda kinky I guess.

Souma didn't like this at all. Souma feels like he wants to murder someone and Souma would be really happy if that person was Ishiki.

Now don't get Souma wrong, he liked Ishiki a lot but how would you feel if someone kept on pulling your boyfriend away from you to talk about Italian cuisine.

What's worse is that Takumi is actually enjoying it and isn't the least bothered about the redhead. The other males of the Polar Star dorm too crowded around his Takumi as he talked about Italian cuisine.

Souma just kept glaring in Takumi's direction. He came to see Souma, not to completely ignore him and be all smiley smiley with Ishiki senpai and the rest of his male dormmates.

He really wished Isami was here as the younger would probably drag him back to Souma if it meant his OTP would do cutesy things.

But no Isami had to choose today to do his extra credit project thing. Souma heard Takumi laugh loudly at something Marui said.

That was the last straw for Souma. He stalked over to where the group of males was and pushed Daigo and Shojo who were fighting apart and grabbed at Takumi's hand pulling the blonde along with him, muttering an excuse us to the shocked males standing there.

"Yukihara! What the hell?" Takumi yelled at souma trying to break free of his hold on his wrist. Souma however didn't open his mouth or budge.

Souma pulled Takumi into his room and let go of his hand. Takumi stood there in the middle of Souma's room as said redhead closed the door and locked it.

Takumi gulped, Souma's not gonna go easy on him today. Souma turned to his blonde boyfriend and smirked at him. In a flash Souma had slammed him against the wall and was now kissing him hungrily.

Takumi kissed back just as hungrily as Souma and moaned around his boyfriend's tongue. Souma's hands moved under Takumi's shirt. Takumi brought his hands to touch souma's hair but Souma stopped him by holding both of the blonde's wrists above his head with one hand as the other twisted his nipple.

Takumi moaned in Souma's mouth. The latter pulled away from the blonde's lips and moved to suck his neck. Takumi threw his head back and moaned. Souma bit his neck and sucked at it some more.

"Bed." Souma mumbled, releasing Takumi's wrists and taking of his shirt. Takumi nodded and let the redhead carry him to the bed.

Souma gently dropped Takumi gently on the bed and pulled at his pants and boxers together, leaving a completely naked Takumi as compared to the fully clothed Souma.

The blonde flushed as Souma checked him out. The redhead suddenly dipped down to Takumi's stomach and started licking from there to Takumi's nipples.

Takumi mewled as Souma took one nipple in his mouth and played with the other one with his hand. Takumi was incredibly hard and wanted Souma to do something else but Souma wouldn't.

"Souma" Takumi moaned "stop teasing."

Souma smirked at the blonde and continued sucking his nipple. Takumi whined because Souma had ignored his request.

"Souma" Takumi whined

"You ignored me earlier so it's my turn now." Souma said in a husky voice. Takumi sighed realising his mistake.

Souma looked up at Takumi and smirked. He then moved on to the other nipple as the blonde chef bit at his hand trying to distract himself from his achingly hard member.

Souma then turned his boyfriend to lay on his stomach. Takumi writhed on the bed trying to get some friction via the crevices of the bed sheets but Souma wouldn't have any of it.