Notes and Pickup Lines

🎉Special Christmas one shot!!🎉

A/N This is an AU one shot, kinda like a what would happen if Souma and Takumi didn't go to Tootsuki. Also quick clarification: Souma is a nineteen year old college student and Takumi is around his age too so no none of them are pedophiles.

Enjoy ^^

December 1st

The wind is biting cold as the holiday season kicks in. Souma pulls his green scarf closer to his chin to get more warmth.

College is stressful and the red head feels like it's a waste of time for him because he didn't want a degree. He just wanted to run the Yukihara diner with his dad. Souma's dad however insisted he go to college so here he is having the time of his life! Note the sarcasm

His dad was in Mexico at the moment so looks like he'll be spending his Christmas alone but it's only the beginning of December so he will just hope for a Christmas miracle.

Souma's throat felt dry so he decides to get something to drink on his way home. He spots a small sign saying Cafè Aldini. He assumes it's a cafe seeing some chocolate and coffee beans drawn on the board as well.

As Souma walks in a little bell chimes signalling a new customer. He gets a warm and cozy feeling as soon as he enters the little cafe with a small amount of people drinking beverages and eating pastries.

The boy looks towards the counter and sees that there are three staff working at the counter but two of them seem occupied.

Souma goes to order. A young boy with teal eyes and blonde hair smiles at him. He looks about Souma's age but damn he's cute.

"Hello sir! May I take your order." The young boy asks

"Um sure, can I have a hot chocolate and ah.. any snacks you'd recommend?" Souma asks and the boy blushes a little.

"Ah.. uh.. um." The boy starts to stutter. Why is this boy so adorkable? Souma asks himself.

"The lemon cakes are Takumi's speciality. You should get one of those." Another worker with spiky black hair and the same teal eyes says patting Takumi? on his back and leaves to tend the next customer.

"Okay then one hot chocolate and one lemon cake to go please." Souma says winking at Takumi who blushes harder.

"Th- that'll be 75 yen." Takumi says.

Souma pay and smile at him. He smiles back blush still on his cheeks.

"Um your name?" Takumi asks and the red head looks at him confused " n- not for me, i- it's to put on your drink!" Takumi says quickly and he chuckles.

"My name is Souma." He says

"Okay you're order will be ready in a minute." Takumi says going to make Souma's hot chocolate.

A few minutes later Takumi returns with Souma's hot chocolate and small box handing them over to Souma with a smile.

" Thank you and come again. Also have nice day." Takumi smiles at Souma

" Thank you and same to you." Souma says accepting the items. Souma reluctantly exits the homey cafe and steps back into the cold winter.

Souma takes a sip from his hot chocolate and his eyes widen at the deliciousness in it. Why did he not know this place existed before today.