Oh, Love Me (Bar)Tender!

Interior, Le Bar de Shinomiya
Day: Friday
Time: 8:57 pm

The blaring neon lights reflected off of the various glasses and bottles placed artistically on sleek brown shelves. The club was packed as always.

Takumi stood at the bar, preparing his umpteenth glass of 'Whiskey on the rocks', sighing and sliding the glass over to another depressed man in a red bandana.

"Why is everyone so basic?" Takumi mumbled to himself.

"At least the basic is some whiskey on the rocks and not some intricate drink that requires more than five minutes of labour." Ishki replied with a smile.

"Where's the challenge in that? Besides, I can probably finish those 5 minute drinks in 2, senpai." Takumi boasted

"I'm sure you can, now go serve the next customer." Ishki said nodding his head towards a muscular guy with black, braided hair who was staring intently at Takumi. The blonde sighed and scurried off to take the weird man's order.

"Hi, can I have a Sex on the Beach with a side of your dick?" The man, clearly already drunk slurred.

"I have a vagina." Takumi deadpanned as he put said drink together in record time, handing it over to the confused man.

"You have a vagina?" Ishki whisper- shouted

"No, it was to get the dude to lay off."

"I don't believe you, let's check!"

"Touch my dick and I'll shove a wine glass up your ass while you're sleeping in that weird pink apron of yours." Takumi threatened

"Oooh, kinky!" Ishki laughed and continued on with the drink he was making.

"Oi blondie!" Takumi heard someone next to him call out. Resisting the urge to glare, the half Italian turned towards his latest customer.

"What would you like to order, sir?" Takumi asked in a sickly sweet voice.

"Creepy" the customer muttered. Takumi didn't bother with suppressing the glare anymore.

"Can I get Whisky on the rocks?" The customer said

"Basic" Takumi muttered pulling out a bottle of whiskey.

"Says the one that looks like a VSCO girl." The rude customer mumbled

"At least I don't look like a hot cheeto." Takumi countered referring to the customer's fiery red hair.

"At least I'm hot." Red head replied with a shrug.

This guy deserves some extra spice in his whiskey. Takumi added three table spoons of cayenne pepper along with the ice to the whiskey.

"Order up." Takumi smirked handing the drink over to the red head who eyed the glass suspicously and took a sip.

"Ooh spicy, just how I like my whiskey." Redhead smiled and Takumi's jaw dropped open.

"Give me that!" Takumi said snatching the drink from the red head's hand and took a sip. The spice hit instantly making the blonde cough and the red head laugh.

"You have no taste buds." Takumi proclaimed and speed walked to the other side of the bar to drink water and take other customers' orders.

Something about the red head irritated the blonde. Maybe it was the unruly red hair or those disgusting yellow eyes. Maybe it was his provoking smile or his insanely messy attire. Maybe it was just his whole existance.

Souma started heaving and fanning at his mouth as soon as the blonde turned to take another customer's order. Damn, that whiskey was spicy.