It's Sinning Somewhere Else

(Based on a Bubbline comic)

Frisk sat on the kitchen table, Chara looming over them, wearing a strange, lewd outfit that Frisk could only guess Alphys had provided them. It seemed like some kind of school girl outfit, with a short skirt.

"Ch-Chara!" Frisk gasped in surprise, "N-Not here!"

Chara wore a sinister, lustful smirk. "I think I know something that'll taste better than that pie..." They said, not breaking eye contact with Frisk.

Frisk's blush reddened, and they looked to their right, averting their eyes. "Y-y'know..." They stuttered out, "That outfit really suits you..."

"HUMANS! And Flowey. THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAS RETURNED WITH BOXES AND BOXES OF SPAGHETTI!" Papyrus yelled as he, Sans, and Toriel returned from their shopping trip.

"You're so cool, bro," Sans said, admiring his brother, who was holding all the boxes by himself.

"Thank you for your acknowledgement!" Papyrus beamed, "Now where are the-" He began before they made it to the kitchen.

Chara and Frisk stared at them, faces ablaze. "This isn't what it looks like!" Frisk began, "We're doing-"

"SCIENCE, I know," Sans quickly interrupted, "You think you can do it somewhere else?"

"I thought you guys did science in Alphys' lab..." Papyrus muttered innocently.

"JESUS, GUYS!" Chara yelled, "HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF A LITTLE PRIVACY?"

"THIS IS OUR HOUSE!" Sans yelled, throwing his hands in the air as Papyrus "NYEEEEHHHH"'ed innocently, not understanding the situation. "THIS IS OUR KITCHEN!" Sans yelled even louder.

"What...is that outfit...?" Toriel muttered, "I've never bought you anything like that..."

[In case you can't tell the title is based off "It's Raining Somewhere Else" which is my fAVORITE SONG FROM THE UNDERTALE SOUNDTRACK OMG]

[fuck I regret publishing this aAAHHH]