One.

Here it is! Enjoy! :3

Questions
Answers

1. Do you like sports?
Well not really, I don't play any sports for a hobby, but I still have fun playing some sports at school, but i'm REALLY bad at it.

2. What's your favorite TØP song?
If I really had to choose one, it would be Forest. I really love that one because it just sounds so happy and it sounds so different then other TØP songs. If you were to compare it to any Blurryface song, you would hear the difference right away.

3. Are you gonna do a second book when this is done?
That's a secret. ;) Just kidding, I might. I have a few ideas, but i'm not really sure. If you want a specific fandom for the book, then tell me.

4. What's your favorite anime or movie?
My favorite anime, currently, is Fairy Tail. I really love that anime because it's funny, VERY FUNNY! Not only is it funny, but it can be really sad sometimes. It almost made me cry. Fairy Tail also has A LOT of life lessons. If you have not seen it, I highly recommend it. My favorite movie without a doubt (lol doubt) would be Suicide Squad. I don't watch movies to much because they're very long and I just wanna sleep halfway through. Also, Suicide Squad's Joker is hot. Not gonna lie. He's hot.

5. Josh and Tyler are in a fire, you are the hero and can only save one because you arrive late... Who would you save and why?
... How could this happen to me? Lol no. Get ready for a long answer. Okay so here's the logical one. I would save Tyler first, because he has a wife, and I don't know if Jenna is preggos, but if I'm a hero, then I would use my super strength to save both of them at the same time. If I could. Now for the weird answer. I would call master Saitama, Genos, and *cough* my boyfriend Sonic *cough* I mean Sonic, and we would all save the day... Well Me, Genos and Santana will. Sonic would try it kill Saitama. Yeah ;-;

6. What's your favorite kind of potato and why?
My favorite kind of potato would be the Sweet Potato. They're the nicest of my people? They're really pretty too. I am not a Sweet Potato. I am a Anime Potato. The last of our clan. My clan was killed by an emo duckbutt.He stepped on our dirt homes and whipped us all out. Well not me. I beat him up with my Ice Potato Roar and all it took wad one punch.

7. How crazy are you?
Welllllllll at home I'm the worst person you'll ever meet. Buuuut at school, I can't stop laughing. I'm the weird one at school. I laugh at anything. Literally anything. Last year, me and my friend were talking about the fake fan because she listened to Migirane and my friend said
"I-I-I-I-I've got an a** crack" I couldn't stop laughing I was dying. But if I was to rate how crazy I am it would be 100.  Lol no I actually don't know. Meh.

8. Favorite Bands or YouTubers?
Well my favorite band is well Twenty One Pilots. I like other bands such as My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, and Panic! At The Disco. I'm just not a HUGE fan of those groups like I am with TØP. Now for my favorite YouTubers. Get ready for the list. I like NickDominates, LeafyIsHere, Aphmau, SkyDoesMinecraft, Onision, Samgladiator, Enishine, and many MANY others. You can ask me which YouTubers you watch and I'll see if I watch them to. OH I FORGOT! Shane Dawson. Can't forget the killer. The reason why I called him that is because over the summer I read the most boring book in the world and anyways one of the projects was to pick a movie cast and I chose Shane as the killer. I had to. Sorry Shane.

9. If you had to pick one meme to be your favorite, what would it be?
Either Taco Bell, Attack On Pilots, or Mark Dun. Got them fandom going on.

10. What's your favorite color?
I like a lot of colors. My favorites would be black, white, baby blue, and basally the whole rainbow. Oh and I also like Gray (Fulbuster).

Well, uh that's it. Hoped you liked it. Stay cool my tatos.