The Limit.

Sorry for being a cough potato and not updating, I've just been really busy

Sorry for being a cough potato and not updating, I've just been really busy. A lot of useless crap happened once again and I just don't feel like talking about it. Anyways, yesterday at recess, I was originally playing football, but that somehow turned into dodgeball. With a football... So we're playing that now and everyone's throwing the ball at each other. At some point my crush gets the football. I'm running for my dear life because my crush is chasing me down with the football in his hands, trying to kill me. So, he throws the football at me and misses. Then I run away again, but this time, he gives the football to his friend and my crush, my crush is behind me and is holding on to me, making me unable to move and his friend throws the football at me. I was literally sacrificed. Later on when school was over, me and my friend had detention. It wasn't for anything bad though. So we're told do go downstairs to the art room because our science teacher was going to watch it while she was doing her scrapbooking club. Then, our English teacher comes down to the art room first with another kid in my class. He was gonna play this English study game with him, but he needed more people. So, he takes us out if there because of scrapbooking, and he doesn't want to disturb my science teacher. My English teacher then needs one more person to play the game. He then asks another kid in my class to come, but he was gonna leave soon, so he got someone else to play. We get upstairs to the classroom and it's me and my friend vs two boys in my class. At first we were winning, but they won in the end. And at some point during the game we just weren't paying attention anymore and we were singing Tear In My Heart because someone said "tear". Then my homeroom teacher looked so annoyed because we were playing games instead of, well nothing. Then the game was over (My friend and I lost) and we had to sit down. But, before I could sit down for actual "detention" I was called to the office to be dismissed. I was laughing so much. Buuuut I had a doctor's appointment. No shots though. And I found out how tall I am again and now that I know this, I LITERALLY HAVEN'T GROWN OVER THE SUMMER!!! I'M 5'3 For my age idk if that's tall, or short, but for my class, that's tall. Also, SCREW DONALD TRUMP! HE HATES MEXICANS WHICH MEANS NO TACO BELL!!! *moves to Canada* (apparently I have family there)