WHY IS JOSH SO FREAKING HOT!?!?

I HAVE A LOT OF DRAMA GOING ON!SO HERE'S ANOTHER STORY!

SO HERE'S ANOTHER STORY!

So about a week ago, I was asked to the school dance. (Which is tonight so yay) I didn't really want to go with him, or anybody in general, so I just told him I didn't know. Anyways, for the real drama, this guy in my class was going to ask me, but I already knew because some other people in my class have hints and today I was told he was going to ask me again. So at recess-
(YES I STILL HAVE RECESS I'M NOT GIVING UP MY YOUTH JUST YET)
He was planning on asking me, but I don't want to go with him. So I was getting random advise/tips from my friends (GIRLS NOT GUYS EVEN THOUGH I'M SUCH A TOMBOY) and we all said random poop. So two of my friends went up to him and asked him how he felt about me and they asked him if he would be fine if I said no. He kinda had the feeling that I knew he was gonna ask me so yeah. Remember the cupcake guy? Well at his party (which I was not invited to... Le cry) he, and whoever was left at this party, talked about who they liked. So apparently the guy who wants to ask me to the dance, likes me. I do not, DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT, like him. No. Not w thing. Never gonna happen. Well yeah, DRAMA! Oh, and there's more. So remember my speech? Well I was scared. My legs were shaking and I felt my face getting hot. Which never happens to me! So, the person who was class rep last year, obviously became the class rep again. I saw it coming. I'm fine with not wining, but it's the same person again. COME ON! Oh yeah one last thing. You're all gonna hate this kid in a sec. So yesterday I told my friend that insults TØP to listen to Car Radio. And you know what he said?!!? HE SAID CAR RADIO SUCKS AND IT'S THE WORST SONG EVER! I LITERALLY WANTED TO STRANGLE HIM! AND I STILL DO!