No Words.

OKAY GOD MUST SHIP ME AND MY CRUSH BECAUSE WHEN I GOT TO SCHOOL TODAY, MY GOD

I go to school and there's no teachers in the classrooms. The principal tells everyone to go to class because the teachers were coming. I go up stairs and no one's in there. I'm the first one in class and behind me... Behind me is my crush. We're the ONLY TWO people in the class! We didn't talk or say anything to each other AT ALL! Dead silence. I'm freaking out. I go to the hallway and get my books from my locker and when I head towards the door to go back into class, I almost bump into my crush since he was right at the door. NO ONE SAID ANYTHING. IT WAS SO FRICKING QUITE! Then about 10, 15, maybe even 20 minutes later, everyone in my class finally comes in and look at us like "What the heck?" and I tell some people why we're here and he tells some people as well. I totally had a chance to talk to him, but I wad just so nervous and I didn't know what to say! Then, at the end of the day, he called me SHORT! I'm not short! At least not for my age. I'm 5,3 and proud! Then his friend, my friend and himself all say he's taller. Then a random kid in my class says I'm taller, but my crush says that's not true and that kid is weird. The end! Oh, one more thing. Yesterday some kid in my class said "I'm going to eat Kylo Ren." then I go to the lockers, tell my crush and his friend but then I said "That's my job." (to "eat" Kylo Ren. I have a very dirty mind) and then the literally EVACUATE the hallway. Later on, my crush's friend says "Don't kill me me for this, but I thought you were supposed to eat (crush's name)." WOW EW NO! And another thing that happened today with NY crush's friend... He said I'm "fast" without the s and "gravy" without the r and v. You know what that spells!? FAT AND GAY! HE CALLED ME FAT AND GAY! WHY???