Remember That Psycho Kid?

Nah, I don't remember him

So... Friday. I just turned (lol still not telling you) years old. I went to the mall with my fren and we obviously went into Hot Topic and f.y.e because those are awesome stores. I bought a TØP necklace that had two in a pack. It was Tyler and Josh's symbol thingy. I gave her Tyler because I'm Josh. (We call ourselves that, like you never called your fren Tyjo or Jish) Then we got Chinese Food at my friend's restaurant. His parents own the place. That was my birthday. Well... Earlier...

At School

Me: *passing out cupcakes to class*
Me: *gets to crush*
Me: *gets blue TØP cupcake* (Yes, I had TØP themed cupcakes...)
Me: *says to crush*
Me: Do you want a cupcake?
Crush: *idk something like*
Crush: Why yes, I do.
Me: You get a blue cupcakes because you look like a blue person.
Crush: *idk randomly says something I wasn't paying attention to him anymore lol)
Aaaaaaaand I totally forgot the whole day.

Yesterday

I JUST BOUGHT STUFF WITH MY BIRTHDAY MONEY AND HAD RAMEN FOR BREAKFAST AND DINNER!!! I BOUGHT COPIC MARKERS AND A RANDOM NEW MANGA I HAVE NEVER READ BEFORE!!! I also went to McDonald's.

Today, Right Now Lol Idk

Sooooooooooo
Want to know my crushes name do ya?
Wellllll
His name is
(Freaking say John Cena I swear you will be banned from the Potato Clan fricktard)
(Nah, I'm just kidding, say it if you want)
Ahem
Like I was saying
His name is
...
Ehhhhh
I'm to lazy to write his name
I think my fingers broke
But...
You can guess his name
I'm not gonna make the easy (I probably make it way too easy later on)
His name starts with a...
D
(That's nit meant to sound dirty...)
Yes, his name starts with a D...
Good day...
I regret nothing