Definitions.

Because I'm an idiot, I forgot to re tag someone

Because I'm an idiot, I forgot to re tag someone. So here it is. 101_Bookworms :D
And the fake fan I told you guys about, well... She had the same freaking hoodie as me. The same one! I was freaking the freak out! Look, I get it. She wants to become a fan of TØP and-no. She just likes to buy stuff. She doesn't even understand the meanings to the songs and what the lyrics actually mean. People like that annoy me. If you want to get into the fandom of something, then find more about it! Don't just buy random march because someone else has it or you think it looks cool or whatever! Just stop! Are you trying to impress someone or are you trying to show off? And another bad thing. She's moving seats next to my crush! I told her about my crush, well, I don't care who knows, as long as it's not my crush (obviously) and his friends. Like his close friends. Okay back to the topic. She doesn't like him, but I'm kinda off because I'm sorta afraid that she'll end up liking him? She likes one of his friends so I'm not to worried. Plus... She's not that attractive... I'm not trying to be rude, but if you saw her, then you'd most likely agree. I'm not trying to say I'm better than her. I'm sorry if you got that idea. Anyways, yeah. Guess that's all for now.