Beat That.

Okay people it's story time again! And let me tell you I'm kinda mad, yet sad at the same time

Okay people it's story time again! And let me tell you I'm kinda mad, yet sad at the same time. So here's why. At the beginning of school the kid who smashed a cupcake in my face was giving out invitations to his birthday party. My other friend said that he was going to give it to everyone at the end of school. So when school was over he gave a few more people some invitations. I asked a different friend about it and he said that he got an invitation too. So then I asked the kid who was having the party. I asked him to give on to me, and when I said that, I didn't say it rudely. And you know what he said? He said "No go away (My name)." and walked away. This was the first time that this ever happened, at least to me. At school we have this thing where you have to invite everybody or half the class like all boys or all girls, but since we're older now, no one really pays attention to that anymore. I wasn't the only one who didn't get invited though. My other friend was like "Oh I don't care if I'm invited or not, he can invite whoever he wants." I'm mad because he didn't invite me, but i'm really upset and sad about that because it's just so mean. My birthday is coming up soon and I would have invited him. In fact I was planning on inviting my whole class. My birthday is in two months and now I'm not sure if I do want to invite him. Well I mean more presents for me, if he gets me one. Money's okay too lol. Anyways yeah.