Dance, Dance?

So... Today I had the school dance. And a lot of stuff happened... I just wanna say I'm really upset. So, the guy who wanted to ask me to the dance, asked me to dance when a slow song came on. Me being the awkward thing that I am just said "Uh." and then I screamed. Because I needed to. So when a slow song came on, the other guy that asked me to the stupid dance, was dancing with another person. I told him I didn't know if I wanted to go with him or not, but no. He just dances with someone who really annoys me. And the thing that upset me even more, is that I told her he asked me, and she even wanted me to dance with him. She also said she was gonna dance with every boy in my class. Which is kind dumb and slutty.  (I apologize for using that word, but she's acting like one) So yeah, that messed me up pretty good. After that, I kinda stopped dancing and singing because I was just so sad. But, at the end of the dance, a song I requested twice, was finally played. I requested Holding Onto You, but they stopped it in the middle of the song. Now I'm even more depressed because of all this stupid drama. I just wanted to say this, I really don't know. Honestly, I just hate drama sometimes. I've never really been involved in s lot of drama, and if I am, it's always something so small. Oh yeah, I'm sick again. To much dancing and singing. :P Oh well.