chapter 1 : meeting him

It was a beautiful day, it was raining but you loved the rain. You always found it to be beautiful and peaceful.

You began to get ready for your day by wearing black skinny jeans and a long sleeved shirt (to cover up your mistakes from a little bit ago) and a beanie with cat ears on it.

You grabbed your purse and headed out the door you got in the taxi and headed to your best friend Emily's house. You arrived sometime later and walked up to the door, you knocked no one answered you text Emily who said she's gone to her parents house in the US so your stuck walking in the rain since you have to save up for a new phone.

About thirty minutes of walking and you see a young man with brown hair with one red streak in it. He sees that your cold and you don't have a jacket and puts the umbrella over both of your heads since your both going the same way and you start to make conversation with him.

"thank you so much!" You said really feeling better.

" no problem, just thought it would be helpful!"

"what's your name BTW?"he said.
"I'm Dave, Dave brown. And you are?"

"I'm (y/n), nice to meet you Dave!" You said to Dave.

"nice to meet you to   (y/n)." Dave said shaking your hand.

" you look familiar. But I can't remember where I've seen you before!" You said.

" I have a YouTube channel. Maybe you've seen a video of mine!" Dave said.

"most likely."

Dave hands the umbrella to you and walks to a car and yells back at you " do you need a ride by any chance?"
He says. You look at him a nod your head yes " I would love I ride! Thanks again."
You walk to the car and you both get in and Dave starts driving asking where to drop you off at. You respond your home address. You make small talk and soon you and Dave are talking like old friends would.

After a while of laughing and chatting you make it to you house and offer to make some tea if he comes in. After the tea is dome you to start talking where you left off in the car.

( sorry this was a bit short but I promise the next one will be longer. Word count: 367)