chapter 6: proposal!!!!!

Dave's POV:

I love her. She's my everything. I need to ask her a question... a question that's going to change everything. But I need to make it perfect. Maybe I'll take her on a date... then... propose and hire a photographer to take her reaction on camera. And on our wedding day... maybe... I'll think about it. But at this moment I'll just get the ring.
~
~
~

I decided on a simple one for the engagement ring. But the wedding ring is beautiful. But I have to plan the date now.
~
~
~
Your POV:

Dave asked me to go out to dinner with him. I said yes of course. "Put on this babe" Dave said handing me a bag. I kissed him on the cheek and ran into the room to change. As I was looking at this dress.

I saw the  price tag I almost fainted

I saw the  price tag I almost fainted. 15,300$ for this simple dress. I was only 2 months along so I would fit. What was Dave doing buying this dress if it was so expensive. I didn't want to question him so I put it on with the white heels it came with. I put some light makeup on and headed out to see Dave. As I descended don't the stairs I saw Dave in a white tux. I fell for him over and over again as I saw him smile. His tux was beautifully fitted on his body.

We linked our arms and headed to the black limousine that was waiting outside

We linked our arms and headed to the black limousine that was waiting outside. Once inside he took my hands in his and looked me in the eyes saying, " I love you more than you will ever know. And I want you to understand... I will never hurt you internationally, ever. I promise." After he said those words I began to let the tears I held back roll down my cheeks. I've never felt more loved. He kissed me passionately and wiped away my tears. We arrived and he covered my eyes. We walked inside a building and took an elevator to a different floor. He took his hand away from my face and I saw the most beautiful sight ever seen by my eyes. There were white lights hanging with white roses and candles lit, the table for two with trays and roses in vases on the beautiful dark brown wood. I gasped and held my hands to my mouth. "Do you like it?" Dave asked, 'how could I not???!!' I thought."its the most beautiful thing I've seen..." I couldn't express how I was feeling." Good.." was all he said, he led me to the small table and sat down across from me. He lifted one of the tray lids, making me hungry by the amazing smell.
~
~
~
  After we ate music started to play, so we danced for hours I kept seeing flashes, but I didn't care. At the end if the song "End of all things" by patd he got on one knee and my heart stopped.

Authors POV:

Dave got on one knee and you couldn't believe it. "Y/n, Will you marry me?" Dave asked hopefully. "OMG!! YESSSSSS!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!"  You screamed at the top of your lungs. You absolutely love Dave with all your heart, he's the perfect one for you!

(Hey guys, sorry if this chapter sucked. Author-chan is in the hospital for attempted suicide. This is Andie, her best friend. I sometimes update if she can't. So stick with me please. I love how many people read this, thank you! So Author-chan will not be updating until She's better. Bye y'all!! Fair winds!!)