chapter 9: hold on till may

Dave's POV:

"Well I don't want you to stay there forever. And I'm not letting you or Erica fly in this weather. So wait until may, can you?" I asked Y/N or 'Erica Walker'. " why do you care about me?" Erica asked. "Your in Y/N's body, which is carrying my baby." I just want this nightmare to be over with. I keep telling myself  'its just a bad dream, just wake up' but this is not a dream, right? I'm pathetic. I'm losing my mind. I'm not crazy, now am I? Erica snapped me out of my trance. "How far along is your girlfriend?" Asking about the baby obviously. "Two months. Which in a couple of days we have to go get a check up." I said leaving the room. I went to the kitchen and made some breakfast for Erica and me. I called her out and we ate in silence. Once done she asked to go to the mall, so I grabbed the car keys and we headed out.
~
~
~
     We got to the mall and we walked side by side into a makeup store where she bought a lot of makeup. Then she pulled me into a bunch of other clothe stores. Finally we went into Spencers and she got a million posters. We walked out to the car and put all the things bought in the backseat, then we headed back inside so she could get a phone case. Once done we headed out of the mall.
~
~
~
We got home and I put everything away for Erica. She went out side to make a phone call. Not long later I heard a gun shot and her scream. In a panic she ran inside and hugged me crying. "What's wrong!?" I asked as I heard someone yelling outside the door saying 'get the fuck out here bitch!' I ran to the door and locked it. "Y/- Erica listen! Go to the bathroom and when I say go, run down to apartment number 35 Ok? Then call the police and don't come back until its safe. John will care for you until the cops come." I said. "I love you Dave" She said as she ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I let the door open, and I ran to the back bedroom. As far as I could away from Y/N. Four men ran in and cornered me. I yelled as loud as possible. "Go!!" And I heard her run down to John's apartment.

{Erica's POV:}

I ran down to apartment 35 and knocked franticly. He opened and I told him everything. He headed down there once i called the police. I stayed curled up on a ball under the bar stool counter. A couple of hours later when I heard no police or yelling, I headed out to see caution tape on the door. I tore it off and ran in to see spots of blood on the floor... everywhere. "Dave!!" I ran through the apartment, he's gone. I headed to the police station and they told me not to worry and to go to the hospital. I did and I got his room number. I walked to room 190 and found Dave sitting up and on the phone with someone. I immediately ran to him and hugged him crying. He put the phone down and hugged me back. "I'm okay, I'm glad you are too." He said and whipped away my tears. "I love you too, both you and Y/N. I don't what I would do if I lost you." Dave said. I guess he really does love his girl, maybe I act like her. "Dave, can we go home? And why is there blood everywhere in the house?" I asked. He shook his head. "We have to go to a hotel. And one of the guys didn't want to hurt me so the other guys... I don't want to remember. Let's go." He said and got up, he had a couple bandages and he limped but I knew he'd be okay. I held his hand walking out to the car and we headed down to the nearest hotel. We got a room on the 19th floor and we had an amazing view. "Hey babe, the baby's check up is tomorrow at 9:30am. Do you still want to go, we had a rough day." Dave stated/asked. I nodded. "I need to make sure the baby's okay." This feels natural. He called me babe and it felt right. Wow. They really are in love. I laid down in bed and soon fell asleep.

Dave's POV:)

Y/- I mean Erica fell asleep when I was taking a shower. I got in bed carefully and held her close to me, I don't want anything to happen to her. She might not be Y/N, but she acted like her. She was almost exactly like her. I wonder if I'm crazy. Maybe that's it. I need sleep.
~
~
~

To be continued...