chapter 4 : concert!

You had been convincing Dave to take you to a panic! concert and he said yes after weeks of asking.

(Two days ago)

" fine stop asking!" He said after your 10th time of asking in 1 hour." But you owe me now.." he said with a smirk on his face.

You blushed thinking about what he wants from you. All you two ever did was make out and snuggle.

"REALLY!!!!OMFG! DAVE THANK YOU!" you said quiet loudly.

You wrapped your arms around Dave's neck and started pecking his lips. He started kissing your jaw and working his way down to the bottom of your neck and started sucking and nibbling at the skin leaving bruises.

He picked you up from the top of your thigh and carries you to the bedroom and placing you down gently,closing the door behind him and crawled on top of you and that's when it happened.

You blacked out.

You awoke in Dave's bed and he was sitting next to you looking worried.

"how long was I out for?"

"a couple of minutes, but you had me worried." Dave said relaxing a bit.

"oh... well I'm OK now."

"OK do you need anything babe?"he said with a cute expression on his face.

"some water please!" You said smiling. He left the room to get water.

(Present)

You remembered you had to leave to go to the concert soon, you got up and got ready with Dave and soon you were out the door and on your way.

When you got there you put your backstage passes in your pocket so no one could steal it and you went inside to the stage where there was a large crowd. You saw a tall handsome man on the stage, he was leaning down to talk to the fans when he spotted you and stood up staring at you he winked at you and bit his lip. Dave didn't see, he was busy looking around the room. When he turned his attention to you, he smiled and grabbed your hand intertwining his fingers with yours. You blushed, still not used to being around him. Once you got up to the stage where everyone was a crowd around Brendon. He looked up slightly, His expression turning to disappointed when he sees Dave with you. He shrugs it off and got off the stage and walked towards you. When he reaches you he starts talking to you and Dave. "Hey, how are you today beautiful?" Brendon asked looking at you while taking your hand and kissing the back of your palm, making shivers go down your spine. Dave catches on but doesn't say much. "I'm doing okay, thanks." You said gripping Dave's hand tightly signalling to Dave that its getting awkward. So after Brendon walked away, the concert started. Dave and you had a good time singing along. But you soon left.

As you make it home after and quiet car ride, Dave kissed you goodnight and went to bed. You fell asleep next to the man your starting to love.

(Sorry this one is longer than usual. 655 words to be exact and I only use 461 words soooo yeah. Plz vote for it)

BTW its a fanfic chill bro!