Chapter 10: headach

Dave's POV:)

I woke up with a pounding headache. The lights in my room must have gotten brighter. When I managed to open my eyes I saw a hospital room. I looked around to see no one. Where's Y/N? Where's Erica? "Hello?" My voice sounded weak, faded. A doctor walked in soon after, and looked quite shocked to see me. "Your awake!" He said happily. "That's great. Do you know who you are?" He asked. "I'm Dave Brown." He nodded. "Well Mr. Brown, you've been in a coma for the last two years.. you can leave later today" he stated.
~
~
~
It's been awhile since I've woken. I took a taxi home and noticed it was off, all her stuff was gone. Did she leave me? I decided to look at my last video. What! It says my last video was... my rap about school. That's wrong! It was about my girlfriend!! I scrolled down through all my videos, not one video I filmed with her was there. I searched the house for anything that proved she was here. Nothing. It's exactly like it was before I met her. Why? I sat on my bed and thought this through.

               *two weeks later*

I haven't left my house. She's gone. I can't live like this. She was my everything. I love Y/N. Why did she leave me? I'm not sure. I decided to go down to the parking lot I met her at. Maybe it'll become clear.
~
As I walked close to it, caution tape was strung around the area. I looked and saw construction workers filling it with cement. I tapped one of them on the shoulder and they turned around to face me. "Excuse me, what's going on here?" He looked confused then he understood. "Were using this little field to build a parking lot for that store." I nodded and walked off. "That parking lot was built when I met her."

                 *one week later*

It was raining outside and I was walking to my car with  my umbrella. I saw a girl with black skinny jeans, a long sleeve shirt and a beanie with cat ears on it. She had ombré hair, black to white. She was shaking so I put my umbrella over head and she said. "Thank you so much!" She said happily. "No problem, just thought it would be helpful!!" I said and smiled. "What's your name btw?" I asked. "I'm Dave, Dave Brown. And you are?". "I'm Danelle, it's nice to meet you Dave!" She said. "Well it's nice to meet you to Danelle!" We shook hands. "You look familiar. But I can't remember where I've seen you before!" She said. "I have a YouTube channel. Maybe you've seen a video of mine!?"

"Most likely." She said.

The End...