chapter 2 : crush?

You and Dave have been talking and drinking tea when he gets a phone call and he leaves the room to talk. 5 minutes later he walks back in the room and says he has to go and you two say your goodbyes and he leaves and as your cleaning up you see a piece of paper on the table and you pick it up to read it.

It says on it, his phone number and " hey I had fun so here's my number! Call me when you want to hang out!"

You blush a little. Some time passes and its now 3 days after you met Dave and you text him saying...

Y: "hi Dave its me (y/n) and I was wondering if you want to hang out soon!"

D: " hi (y/n) I would love to. What time?"

Y: " how about 3:00?"

D: " sure! What are we gonna do? Hang out at your place or mine?"

Y: " I guess at your place if its OK with you. :)"

D: " its a date :)"

Y: "see you in a bit! Bye."

D: "bye."

You run upstairs and start looking through your clothes and you decide to wear a Dan & Phil shirt, a black knee heigh skirt and black converse and you were out the door and taking a taxi to Dave's house.

You arrive and there is a storm outside so you run up to the door and you knock franticly and Dave opens the door.

You run inside and he starts talking to you and you turn on the news with says for people to stay indoors since its so bad you and Dave ignore it and he leads you to the table were he made lunch and you two start eating.

After eating you two start playing COD prop hunt and you two play for hours and it starts to get dark out and you get ready to leave when you start to open the door, Dave comes up to you and closes the door as he's staring at you with what you can only describe as lust filled eyes.

And you got distracted in his eyes and didn't notice him wrapping his arms around your waist and leaning in for a kiss.

You were surprised at first and then you closed your eyes.

( thank you guys so much for 15 reads oh meh glob!)