chapter 5: i love dave!

Your POV:

You woke up to Dave in the kitchen making food. You try to get up but whine in pain. Dave runs in without a shirt on and asked you if you were OK. You told him that you can't move cuz it hurts to much. He chuckled and walked over to you putting his arms around your waist and kissing you. You felt sick so you (even tho you hurt really bad) ran to the bathroom puking as you made it to the toilet. You just thought it was because he was to rough but soon realised it was something else.....

~~~~time skip~~~~

Its been about a week since you and Dave have ... you know.... done it... you haven't noticed but you were gaining weight. Not much but some. Dave walked up to you putting his hands on your stomach like he knows something you don't know. He picks you up like your weightless and caries you to the bedroom. He puts you down on the bed and sits next to you. Then he hands you something and tells you " I think you might be....." he says but you don't listen. You stand up and take the box to the bathroom and take the test. It comes out positive. You brought it to Dave afraid of what he might say.

Dave's POV:

She looked at me with a worry filled expression on her face. She handed me the test. I was overwhelmed with joy as I saw it was.... positive!! I looked at her and picked her up screaming: "I'm gonna be a dad!!!!!" I was more than happy. I haven't even thought about having kids until now. She looked at me surprised and smiled her beautiful smile. 

Your POV:

He picked you up and screamed " I'm gonna be a dad!!!!!" He hugged you for 5 minutes before saying anything. " aren't you excited, babe?!" He said. "Yeah I am its just .... we're still so young...." you say looking away from his face." Its OK ... I'll never leave you. I'll take care of you forever. I promise I will love you til I die..". That made you smile. You fell asleep in his arms. He picked you up and carried you to the couch. You awoke to him bringing you food. You smiled and ate the delicious food.

After breakfast he had to make a video. He hadn't made a video since you two had been dating. " hey babe want to be in a video with me?" He smiled " I want them to know about you! Please and I want them to know about the baby!!" -- " fine I'll be in the video BUT no talking about the baby yet!" You said. He smiled and you two started the video.

" HI, I'm Dave from boyinaband. This is my.... GIRLFRIEND !!"  He did jazz hands around you. " I know I said I wouldn't share my personal life you you guys but I guess I changed my mind." He looked at you as if to say ' say something' . " hey guys I'm (y/n), I'm Dave's girlfriend as you already know". He started to talk again "and me and her have been dating for 4 months. Yay!" He smiled and you blushed slightly. " hey can I tell them..?" Dave whispered to you. You nodded and he bit your earlobe making you let out a small whimper." So now that she said yes .... she's pregnant!!" His smile grew. " and I can't wait to be a farther, we need to think of names (y/n)" -- " we have eight months to decide..." you said smiling at the thought of mini versions of you and Dave running around. " hey babe, do you like the name... Mayu?" He asked suggesting a girls name " I love that name and maybe if we have a boy we can name him Skylar, or Ciel..." -- " I love those names, so what do you guys think..?" -- " oh and maybe can we ,maybe if its a girl, Name her ...Andie...?" -- " we have options and I think that name is cute for a girl." He smiled and you two continued the video with a Q&A. Then he edited and uploaded the video. Instantly you were getting comments saying:

Toshler21pilots: awe what a cute couple. I'm happy for you Dave

P!ATD,FOB,BVB,TØP: she's so pretty. Oh my glob.

5sosismylife: I hope they get married!

One day,jk!: oml she so pretty!

Basically all the emo's or people with the same music genre as you were being nice and stuff but there were comments like these:

Wtfismylife: she's a whore, dump the cunt and date me babe.

One D.... ; ) : she's ugly put a bag on that, thank you.

Imnotagurl: why doesn't he date a fan their more loyal unlike her I think she cheated or she's gonna cheat.

You ignored the mean comments and went to bed.

~~~ time skip~~~

Its been about three days since the video was out, and your social media blew up. You had 3,461 followers on Twitter. Dave had been making videos every week about you and the baby and all his fans were supportive.

( I don't have anymore ideas so comment what I should write next, please vote and follow me cuz I follow back. Love you bae's!! (^_^). ) word count : 1003