chapter 3 : i think im in love

(Sorry i didn't want to put intercourse on my profile OK? And BTW  please vote for it :/ it would really help me out! Thanks )

You and Dave have been officially dating for a week now but you've known each other for months and you already have feelings for him.           

"SHIT!" You say as you run out the door not even putting up your hair, you run down the street and take out your phone to call a taxi it arrives a few minutes later and you tell the driver to go to ( Dave's address) and he begins to drive and after a 30 minute ride you make it to his house and you run inside eager to see Dave.
" (y/n)! I've missed you so much!" He says really exited to see you. "Where have you been!?".

"I told you I had work to do and I couldn't get distracted since I need a job!".

" its been 5 long days without you and I've missed you so much..."
He said burying his face into you shoulder you comfort him.

You decide to stay over at Dave's and you go to the bathroom to change you take off your shirt and before you have the chance to grab the shirt Dave gave you, someone grabs your hand and looks at your wrists seeing cuts from all different times.

He looks at you with an expression you've never seen him wear. It was mixed with sadness, anger, worry and confusion as he pulls you close to him and wraps his arms around your waist and leans in kissing you passionately for the first time in forever it feels like. He lifts you up and brings you to the bedroom asking you many questions.

" how long..." he looks down closing his eyes.

" couple of years maybe..."

" why haven't you stopped?"he asks almost crying.

"I don't know...maybe cause of my ex, I guess..."

" was it because of me? Am I causing to much stress?!.." he says letting tears roll down his cheeks.

" Dave don't c-" you were cut of by Dave .

" why didn't you tell me I could have helped you!" He said looking up at you and hugging you tightly.

" I'm sorry I didn't want you to be mad at me".

"...... I......I love you! I would never be mad at you" Dave said not letting go of you.

You and Dave soon move past that experience and he is even more protective of you now.

( this one was supposed to have more but its 4:00 am and I have school so sorry bae's). (^_^)