chapter 8: talking to myself

Erica's POV:

I'm scared. There's a different room, different guy. And my stomach is huge. What happened. "Where am I?" I asked the cute boy with long hair next to me. "What do you mean?" The man asked. " I don't know who you are, where am I? Who am I? Am.. am I pregnant??" I was terrified at the thought. "Oh my, this isn't very good. I'm Dave your fiance, your in London. Your name is (Y/N) and yes your pregnant, with my baby." He smiled while explaining. "No, I'm...I'm Erica Walker!! I'm a seventeen year old!!" I said in my mind. I have an idea, I'll text 'Erica Walker'.

'(Y/N)': "hey is this (Y/n)?"

'Erica Walker': "yes, is this Erica walker?"

'(Y/n)':" OMG yes!! I need to go home now!! I miss my life"

'Erica Walker': " call me now"

E.W:"ARE YOU WITH DAVE? He's okay right!!? How about my baby!!"

(Y/n):" yes their fine what about Eric and Skylar, what about my dad?"

E.W:" their just peachy. What if we're stuck where we are?"

(Y/n):" well.. *sniff* take care of my boyfriend.. and Eric and dad."

E.W:" if we're stuck like this. Please, I beg of you. Make sure my baby will have a good life. And take care of Dave... please...*sob*"

(Y/n):" make sure, that your make it seem like me, please"

E.W:" you too"

And with that she hung up. Not a second later she sent me a video. With a text that said "sorry" I watched the video of 'me' beating up the toughest girl in my school. "How'd ya do that!!?" I asked y/n. "I dont know. I felt jealous so I did what I would do if someone flirted with my Dave." She texted back. "Call me in five minutes" I texted then I turned off my phone. "Hey dave, don't flip out but please.... I'm not crazy, just listen to me. Okay?" He nodded. "I'm no your fiance. My name is Erica Walker, I live in California and I have a boyfriend, a twin brother and a good life. Please you have to believe me!! I just talked to Y/N and she knows this is going on. Check the messages and you can talk to her on the phone! I'm not joking." He nodded and just then Y/N called. "Hey, Dave wants you to explain everything. Can you do that?" I asked. "Yes, let me talk to my fiance." She said. I handed the phone to Dave and he said "hello? 'Y/N'." He said as if he doesn't believe anything I said. "OMG, Dave its really you! I miss you so much. Please I need to tell you something, don't think I'm crazy. Well I'm not Erica Walker. I need to go home to Mayu, or to Skylar, Andie or Ciel. I need to be with my baby, I need to be with you. I can't live like this. This isn't me!! I'm Y/N! I need to be home with you. I want my body back. I want my life back..........................

Please......" her voice cracked. "Its really you isn't it.." Dave said. "I don't know why I believe you, but I do. If its really you then how did we meet." Dave asked Y/N. "I was going to Emily's house, she wasn't home and I had to save up for a new phone so I walked in the rain. You were walking the same way and you put the umbrella over both our heads and offered me a ride back to my house. I accepted and you drove me home, I asked you if you wanted to come in for we could continue talking. You said yes and we talked while drinking earl grey tea. You got a phone call and said you had to go. I was cleaning up my house when I saw I piece of paper that had your number and
'Hey, I had fun so here's my number! Call me when you want to hang out' written on it." She explained. "Wow" Dave said "we didn't tell anyone how we met, its you" Dave finally believed me and Y/N.

(I decided that I'll make this story a sad ending one, so if you don't like that well tough shit bitches. So bye y'all have a good day and fair winds!!)

~Andie