From the ground

"Amber!" shouted Chelsea

"Yea?" I asked my best friend. I was working at the mall in Lush. I only work there for the discounts and it pays well. Chelsea visits me allot.

"I was just wondering if after your done work you could deliver these papers to my boss at the stadium? I'm running late for my moms birthday supper." Chelsea worked at the stadium where bands play and sports like football and hockey are played. Her job is cool, she helps set up concerts and she's a stage hand, sometimes she gets me backstage. Because of this I have met bands like Panic! At The Disco and Fall Out Boy.

"Uh, sure." I say as I bag up a girls purchases of bath bombs.

"Omg thanks, I owe you." She says grabbing her keys and giving me a quick hug. "I gotta run."

"Bye, see you Wednesday." Wednesday Chelsea usually come over to watch Netflix.

I had two hours left of working, then I can drop off those papers and get food.

After I was done work at 5:00pm, I went out to my car in the employee parking lot and got in. I put my key in the ignition and started my car.

I pulled out of my parking stall and headed out to the freeway on the way to the stadium. I have lived in L.A. for four years now and I still haven't gotten used to all of the shitty drivers like the one douche who just pulled out in front of me. Fucking retard.

I moved here from a small town in Maine with Chelsea when we graduated, we really needed to get out of there. I never went to college after because I just wanted to be someone in the music industry, which is more easier said than done.

When I arrived it was already 6:00pm I had to park a few blocks away due to a concert. I looked at the sign said 'Hollywood Undead 6:30pm'. I tried to get tickets but it was sold out in minutes. They were big here, considering this is there hometown. I liked their music and I have some merch and stuff but I'm not a diehard for them, I dont even know what they look like to be honest. I turned and started walking to the back. I wasn't sure how to get in but I think I'll figure something out. I was looking at the sheets to see what they were about anyways. As I was reading I ran into something. I looked up. It was a very handsome man, he had deep chocolate brown eyes, dark black hair, lots of tattoos which are super hot.

"Oh, uh, sorry" He mumbled still looking at his phone and then looked up, when he did he gave me a look. Not a bad one, more like an impressed one?

"It's fine." I say.

"Uh, hey I'm Jorel. Where are you going?" He says putting his hand out.

"I'm Amber, I was just needing to deliver this to my friends boss here." I say.

"Oh do you need help? I played... I mean been here many times." Said Jorel.

"Actually that would be great!" I say. Am I really getting help from such a cute guy, but what did he mean by played here before?

In the middle of my thoughts he stopped waking.

"I'm probably not supposed to be helping you so if I see a security we will have to hide somewhere." said Jorel.

"If its so much trouble you dont have to." I look into is beautiful eyes.

We got into the stadium through the back door, he had a key, he must work here. It smelled like takeout food, sweat and it was really hot. Jorel is so cute but in some way he looked strangely familiar to me. We walked for a while then suddenly Jorel stopped walking again.

"Oh shit" Said Jorel.

"What?" I whispered.

"Someone is heading this way, come in here." He pulled me into a small dark room, what I thought was a janitors closet maybe.