Pain

We get to the hospital and Amber is close to waking up. They unload her and I have to wait for an hour. So I go see Matt.

"What room is Matthew Busek in?" I ask with a wobbly voice. "He's in room 123." Said the nurse with a soothing voice. "Thanks."

I walk to Matts room and the guys are sitting in there. I see Matt on the bed and he's bruised and cut. His arm is in a cast. "Omg, what Happend to him!" I ask. "He got in a car crash... I bet you cant guess who the other driver was." Said Dylan.

I was thinking Deuce, Chelsea Ambers best friend or Matts girlfriend, I don't know.

"Who?" I ask. "Shady Jeff." Says George "Omg really I havent seen him forever! Is he ok?" I say. "Yea he's in room 124 next door. Go see him." Says George.

I walk to Shadys room and he looks worse than Matt. He is more beat up looking and has both arms in casts. He's already awake. I walk in.

"Hey Shady." I say. "Hey Jorel haven't see you in a while how are you?" He asks. "Good I proposed to my girl friend today. You?" I say. "Well other than this ok I'm Married to Kathy, have one kid Alex she's a sweetie." Said Jeff smiling. "Oh nice." I says. "Is Matt awake yet?" He asks. "No what even Happend." I ask. "I was running a red light and ran into Matt. I feel so bad, I could of killed him!" "He's fine Jeff he sure looks better than you do. He can't play drums for a while he has a broken arm." I say. "Oh. That's good to hear." Jeff says relived. " Jorel! Matts waking up!" Says Jordan popping in the door. "Ok well nice seeing you Jeff I better go see Matt now." I say. "Bye." Jeff said with a smile.